Gabby: Can anyone be honest and say BOTH MSNBC and FOX were wrong?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Repubs say "MSNBC did this...thats racist...but not Fox"

Dems say "FOX did this...thats racist...but not MSNBC"

Now neither one is an absolute case of racism....just...curious. And I understand how the racism question can come up but both are definitely wrong mistake or not.

But Dems say "MSNBC made a mistake....but FOX is racist" and Repubs say "Fox didnt do anything wrong...but MSNBC is racist"

Cant you fan boys admit that both were wrong? Is partisanship that important that no one can?

Uh the problem is I dont compare those two. I'd say Fox is a conservative version of the liberal networks, ABC, NBC, CBS.

MSNBC is more like GBTV....they really dont care where you stand, you like it or you dont.

Uh the problem is I dont compare those two. I'd say Fox is a conservative version of the liberal networks, ABC, NBC, CBS.

MSNBC is more like GBTV....they really dont care where you stand, you like it or you dont.

Soooo, were both wrong or not? Be honest

Now neither one is an absolute case of racism....just...curious. And I understand how the racism question can come up but both are definitely wrong mistake or not.

But Dems say "MSNBC made a mistake....but FOX is racist" and Repubs say "Fox didnt do anything wrong...but MSNBC is racist"

Cant you fan boys admit that both were wrong? Is partisanship that important that no one can?
Well... They, meaning either one, aren't wrong all the time. Just most of it.

People who say the crap you describe are like WWE fans. Sure... It can be fun to watch for some, and pretend that the story lines are real. But they know it's fake. It's the crazy SoB's who think the shit is real you need to be worried about. Which seems to be an awful lot of people around here.

Thank god I grew out of both.

I don't think either was wrong and the only reason that something was made of about the commercial from NBC by the Right was because the Left made a big deal out of the side shot of Gabby and not her face from Fox.

The Daily Kos can start a lot of shit, and when the left ( or should I say The Kos) starts shit that means nothing, they can expect to get the same in return. I think that is what the point from the Right. BUT I will say it was not just the Right upset about the commercial NBC ran. It started with many who were AA being upset (neither Right nor Left). I saw it and I was a bit shocked at the timing but I did not think it was done on purpose, the same way I do not think that FOX was racist in showing a shot of Gabby from the side.

ABC, NBC, CBS, NPR,...etc are unbiased national news networks. Fox is a radical right wing cable propaganda outlet.

Also to the OP MSNBC didn't say anything controversial about Gabby, that was from fox showing only her back yet focusing on her white teammate, and again claiming she's not patriotic because she wore a pink outfit. The right wing trolls created faux outrage at NBC over a commercial because they got all butthurt that fox's racism was pointed out.

Last edited:

You really don't get it, do you ? :lol:

Dude I've posted on this board when my side is wrong.....I have no problem with it. Politics, people do some dumb stuff, only thing is to call them on it.

For example, I'd love to see Romney release his tax returns, but I also understand why he wont, and I'm ok with it. And I'm ok with congress passing a law requiring anyone running for federal office to release certain documents.....

Neither are racist, people are just morons looking for an excuse to bitch about anything. If they get a chance to use their broad brush in the process, all the better.

The issue is not whether or not either side was wrong. Neither was.

This is nothing but a false premise.

The issue revolves around a double standard that exists, and everyone knows and understands this.

The left are saying that Fox is racist because they (leftists) are inherently dishonest and incapable of seeing their own flaws.

The right are saying that (AND PAY CLOSE ATTENTION HERE) that IF FOX had done this, the left would have screamed racism.

So, the right are simply exposing the lefts double standard by making the same kind of claim that the left would have made against Fox.

It is called 'illustrating the absurd with absurdity'.

ABC, NBC, CBS, NPR,...etc are unbiased national news networks. Fox is a radical right wing cable propaganda outlet.

Also to the OP MSNBC didn't say anything controversial about Gabby, that was from fox showing only her back yet focusing on her white teammate, and again claiming she's not patriotic because she wore a pink outfit. The right wing trolls created faux outrage at NBC over a commercial because they got all butthurt that fox's racism was pointed out.
NBC, CBS, ABC, and NPR are absolutely biased. Boy have you drunk the cool aid out of obamaturds arse.

huh?

I expect humans to err(.) Fox is dehydrated news for slow learners, photographs substitute for words on Fox. Though there is room for mistakes on all media outlets, using less words, more video keeps Fox "tops" less prone to those errors. It is also less apt to report actual news, beyond headlines.

NBC, CBS, ABC, and NPR are absolutely biased. Boy have you drunk the cool aid out of obamaturds arse.

LOL coming from a radical right wing nutcase. in your distorted world:

Fox, Beck, Limbaugh, Breitbart = Fair and balanced

Everything else = Liberal media.

Dude I've posted on this board when my side is wrong.....I have no problem with it. Politics, people do some dumb stuff, only thing is to call them on it.

For example, I'd love to see Romney release his tax returns, but I also understand why he wont, and I'm ok with it. And I'm ok with congress passing a law requiring anyone running for federal office to release certain documents.....

Soooo, you know what...fuck it. I see what you're doing there..

The issue is not whether or not either side was wrong. Neither was.

This is nothing but a false premise.

The issue revolves around a double standard that exists, and everyone knows and understands this.

The left are saying that Fox is racist because they (leftists) are inherently dishonest and incapable of seeing their own flaws.

The right are saying that (AND PAY CLOSE ATTENTION HERE) that IF FOX had done this, the left would have screamed racism.

So, the right are simply exposing the lefts double standard by making the same kind of claim that the left would have made against Fox.

It is called 'illustrating the absurd with absurdity'.

Cant you be honest for once. That double standard born from a hypothetical is bullshit. It's like me claiming that if I smacked your face you wouldnt do anything but you would beat a bitch up.

I just made that up...and made up bullshit is made up bullshit. Fiction, False, Untrue etc

The left started this racist shit over Gabby. I put up I don't know how many pictures showing Gabby in all her gymnastic glory with raving reviews from Fox Sports.

That didn't work. Truth doesn't work with left wing freaking maniacs.

Hey the left wants to throw shit at the wall and see if it will stick, well guess what? When NBC fucked up with that commerical of a monkee doing gymnastics right after Gabby, I went for NBC's throat in posts and threads.

I'm not alone in not playing nice in the sandbox any more. If the left wants to play this type of shit, "racist" ad nauseam expect it back.

The gloves are off.

Forum List

Back