Gabbard: Trump is the spokesperson for Saudi Arabia

I agree 100% with Tulsi on this one.
Tulsi Gabbard on Twitter
So are you with Schitt’s for trump to go ask Saudi to investigate? Hmmm isn’t that what he supposedly did with Ukraine? So now you want him to do what you want him gone for . Too fking funny
To investigate a political opponent who didn't kill people in an army base, pending foreign aid?
Stop drinking.

WTF are you talking about? Kill people in an Army base?

No way you Trumpers would have kept quiet if it were Obama making excuses for Saudi Arabia, murdering Americans in a terrorist attack.... this is why people say, you are a cult.

Wait a sec....I thought he was a spokesman for PUTIN!

I guess them goalposts aren't gonna move themselves, huh?

Yeah me to. I thought he was Putin's bitch??

Now he's the Kingdom's bitch??

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMFAO.

I agree 100% with Tulsi on this one.
Tulsi Gabbard on Twitter
So are you with Schitt’s for trump to go ask Saudi to investigate? Hmmm isn’t that what he supposedly did with Ukraine? So now you want him to do what you want him gone for . Too fking funny
To investigate a political opponent who didn't kill people in an army base, pending foreign aid?
Stop drinking.
how do you know unless it's investigated? hahahahaaha dude, too fking funny.

No way you Trumpers would have kept quiet if it were Obama making excuses for Saudi Arabia, murdering Americans in a terrorist attack.... this is why people say, you are a cult.

The attack was done by Saudi Arabians, not Saudi Arabia. With the current "liberalization" trend going on there I am not surprised that some of the people that don't want that to happen will begin to lash out, and that they would lash out at the US.

It's the same logic Bin Laden used when he let the 9/11 attacks proceed. He wanted to rule Saudi Arabia and he saw the best way to do that is to make the US stop supporting the Saudi government.

If the current attack was an organized one, I would think the reasoning behind it was the same, drive a wedge between the Saudi government and the US to prevent the current rulers from liberalizing Saudi society.

The GPs move around at an astounding pace

Yeah me to. I thought he was Putin's bitch??

Now he's the Kingdom's bitch??

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMFAO.

Wait, just yesterday libs said jong un was his daddy. Why do libs yearn for so much war?

Even Tulsi is too chicken shit to blame islam. Does she think those orders came from the house of Saud? They came right out of a mosque like all the others.

Strange...Trump has never instituted a Muslim ban for Saudi Arabia...

Will he now, you think?

Saudi Arabia is not to be trusted. There are no photos of "Osama" from Saudi, NONE....

And this is what happened when the FBI went there to find out about "Osama" aka Col Tim Osman in Saudi.... on 9/13

https://nypost.com/2016/07/16/saudis-stonewalled-us-terror-probes-before-after-911-report/

"Saudi Arabia was so uncooperative in US terror investigations before and after 9/11 that one New York FBI investigator slammed the kingdom as “useless and obstructionist,” "

This whole event in Pensacola reeks of the same treason by the same demographics behind 911.

Everyone has those wide flapped ears, including the "muslims...."

I'd need to see the corpse of Watson to actually believe he really is dead. He may be. I've just seen this shit too many times to fall for it quickly....

Saudi Arabia's Royal Family is Jewish and part of the 911 Fraud.

Epstein knew that, and he and Bin Salman were pals... big time pals.... investing the same way on 910, and poking the same slave girls....

Forum List

Back