Gabbard to sue clinton for defamation unless clinton

Is drug addicted fat man still deaf or just tone deaf?
Say what whippersnapper

Is you radio god still deaf or just tone deaf?

Is drug addicted fat man still deaf or just tone deaf?
Say what whippersnapper

Is you radio god still deaf or just tone deaf?
Radio went obsolete 10 years ago

Gabbard must be a total idiot.
Gabbard's not the idiot.
Clinton said that if she ran third party she would be a Russian asset. True statement. She is soft on Russia. Whether she knows it or not, she would become an asset. The more votes she gets, the fewer democrats get

Vote for the corrupt DNC hand picked candidate or you are a Russian asset? I do not think you have grasped how offensive this is to many voters the (D)'s absolutely need to win.

When Russia warned us away from attacking Syria, yes I agreed with the position of Russia. That makes me a Russian asset? No, what they makes me was right. Obama totally screwed that up. I must side with something that is obviously wrong?

Hillary is still pissed that Russia allowed Snowden into Russia. I'm glad they did. There should have never been a reason he had to flee the country to start with. I'm a Russian asset because I don't support the government eroding our rights and doing stupid things in other countries?

Gabbard's not the idiot.
Clinton said that if she ran third party she would be a Russian asset. True statement. She is soft on Russia. Whether she knows it or not, she would become an asset. The more votes she gets, the fewer democrats get

Vote for the corrupt DNC hand picked candidate or you are a Russian asset? I do not think you have grasped how offensive this is to many voters the (D)'s absolutely need to win.

When Russia warned us away from attacking Syria, yes I agreed with the position of Russia. That makes me a Russian asset? No, what they makes me was right. Obama totally screwed that up. I must side with something that is obviously wrong?

Hillary is still pissed that Russia allowed Snowden into Russia. I'm glad they did. There should have never been a reason he had to flee the country to start with. I'm a Russian asset because I don't support the government eroding our rights and doing stupid things in other countries?

You're a Russian asset with the content of your post.

Gabbard's not the idiot.

Because I was right?

Gabbard's not the idiot.

Lie back on the couch and tell us about your mother

Gabbard's not the idiot.

if she runs as a third party then she is working to get Trump elected. The Russia will work hard to make that happen.

I don't like all the wars either, my Husband is a Disabled Vet and my father served 22 years in the USAF, including Viet Nam.... war is very hard on the families/kids of all of these men and women serving that are left behind while they are at war, more than the average citizen recognizes... agree we need congress to do as the constitution clearly states, no going to war without 2/3's voting yes, in both houses of congress!

But that's not what is going on in the Ukraine, we ARE supporting the Ukrainians fighting a war against Russia's goal to begin the Soviet Union again, with the soviet Bloc countries, as they are doing with trying to take over the Ukraine. It's diplomacy at work!
What does the Ukraine have to do with anything Gabbard has said or done?

I took Clinton's comment to be in reference to Gabbard's discussions with Assad, once again

And no one has to be a government official to commit slander. Clinton was in a position to know if Gabbard was a Russian asset or not, so what she says has impact.

She should be sued and I am glad Gabbard is willing to hold Clinton accountable for her slander.

Gabbard's not the idiot.

if she runs as a third party then she is working to get Trump elected. The Russia will work hard to make that happen.

I hear this all the time and totally reject it. Your argument goes nowhere. Our system was never intended to be two parties and two parties only or you are undermining the system.

If she runs third party, depending on who the (D)'s run there is a good chance she gets my vote as she says what I support. That is who I will vote for.

March, 2014:
Russia has violated the sovereignty and independence of the Ukrainian people, in direct contravention of its own treaty obligations and international law,” said Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard, an Army combat veteran and member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee. “I support the sanctions announced today, and I strongly urge the President to go further and consider a broader range of consequences.
If anything, Tulsi has or had swallowed too much of the Russiagate narrative. To the point of actually advocating (possibly military) foreign intervention there. Certainly sanctions (which always hurt the people far more than any regime) and the sale of weapons to Ukraine. It's bullshit in reality. We're not at war with Russia.

March, 2014:
Russia has violated the sovereignty and independence of the Ukrainian people, in direct contravention of its own treaty obligations and international law,” said Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard, an Army combat veteran and member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee. “I support the sanctions announced today, and I strongly urge the President to go further and consider a broader range of consequences.
If anything, Tulsi has or had swallowed too much of the Russiagate narrative. To the point of actually advocating (possibly military) foreign intervention there. Certainly sanctions (which always hurt the people far more than any regime) and the sale of weapons to Ukraine. It's bullshit in reality. We're not at war with Russia.

Hillary threatened to shoot down their planes.

Gabbard's not the idiot.

I’d vote for her over Biden, Sanders, Warren and Trump.

March, 2014:

Yes, one would think that would be enough to convince any reasonably sane Democrat to run away from her as quickly as possible.
Hillary Clinton’s proposal for “no-fly zones” in Syria could lead to a military confrontation with Russia that could escalate to levels that were previously unthinkable in the post-cold war world.

Gabbard's not the idiot.

Putin does not give a flying fuck who the US President is

LOL the entire reason Trump is President is because Hillary Clinton ran his last campaign flawlessly

We know all these posters shilling for Hillary don't actually care about Russia, since Hillary herself as well as Obama loved them some Russians, especially Putin; the Clintons got some $200 million from Russian gangsters, and more after the uranium deal, plus they were both very enthusiastic about build a 'Silicon Valley' for the Russians and effected a massive transfer of technology to the Russians, which included missile tech they have since used to upgrade all their missile weapon systems including nuclear missiles. Democrats suddenly acting like Russia is our biggest enemy is just more hilarious hypocrisy on their part. they also keep very very quiet on their Red Chinese pay for play deals.

There isn't an American enemy in the world who didn't receive support and money from the Obamas and Clintons.

March, 2014:

She kept all of their money, so all her posturing in public is just fake hypocrisy as usual, meaningless.

Forum List

Back