Gabbard skips next debate

QUOTE="Thinker101, post: 23640860, member: 62408"]
I have never gave a politician a single dime (I did buy a t-shirt off a friend of mine running for office once). I have sent her money to make sure she met the qualifications of the debates.

At this point it's her, Bernie or third party and no one from Russia has twisted my arm to make me come to that conclusion.

If somehow beyond all that is sane, Hillary jumps in and wins, I will vote a straight (R) ticket.
so you want to give Bernie our tax money huh? wow.

Why do I need to give my money to anyone? If we do not have to pay for bail outs and bombs, we do not have to pay for anything.

Wow, what fricken planet do you live on?[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^^^RIGHT?^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I have never gave a politician a single dime (I did buy a t-shirt off a friend of mine running for office once). I have sent her money to make sure she met the qualifications of the debates.

At this point it's her, Bernie or third party and no one from Russia has twisted my arm to make me come to that conclusion.

If somehow beyond all that is sane, Hillary jumps in and wins, I will vote a straight (R) ticket.

Why do I need to give my money to anyone? If we do not have to pay for bail outs and bombs, we do not have to pay for anything.
there's more money in welfare, SS and medicare than any programs in the country. you know this right? Please say you know this. Back in the 60's military money was top, but not anymore. not even close dude. not even in the top 20.

We have no clue how much the military is spending.
sure we do, it's called a budget. Are you now saying the house lies?

Practically the entire government lies.

there's more money in welfare, SS and medicare than any programs in the country. you know this right? Please say you know this. Back in the 60's military money was top, but not anymore. not even close dude. not even in the top 20.

practically? the budget is still the budget.

Wow, what fricken planet do you live on?

Why not address the point? We aren't 22 trillion in debt and rising?

not because of the military, I told you that already though. you are in a state of sleep, your dreams are leaking out.

Still angling for a well-paid FOX News gig, Tulsi Gabbard is, where she can be the token "Democrat" who hates every single thing every other Democrat does.

Her district deserves much better. And was going to get it, which was why she bailed on it.

You are being lied to.

America’s Defense Budget Is Bigger Than You Think

not because of the military, I told you that already though. you are in a state of sleep, your dreams are leaking out.

We did not raise taxes to pay for our wasteful wars. We cut taxes and no that does not pay for them.

You are being lied to.

ahhhhh a conspiracy. too fking funny. you think it's bigger than welfare, SS or medicare? these three represent 3/4's of the budget.

Still angling for a well-paid FOX News gig, Tulsi Gabbard is, where she can be the token "Democrat" who hates every single thing every other Democrat does.

Her district deserves much better. And was going to get it, which was why she bailed on it.
FOX NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES......

You are being lied to.

ahhhhh a conspiracy. too fking funny. you think it's bigger than welfare, SS or medicare?

I pay for SS and Medicare out of every check. When are we going to raise taxes to pay for the bail outs and bombs?

We did not raise taxes to pay for our wasteful wars. We cut taxes and no that does not pay for them.
well I'm for all military folks to come home.

well I'm for all military folks to come home.

But that is NOT happening and we are NOT paying for what they are doing.

FOX NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES......

You appear to be admitting I'm correct.

She won't crawl that far up Trump's butt. Not far enough to find Hannity, that's for sure. That would take a major expedition.

Yes we are. You can send Obama a Christmas card thanking him for that...dumbass.

Yes we are. You can send Obama a Christmas card thanking him for that...dumbass.
dude, he/she thinks it all goes to the military. can't make this shit up.

You are being lied to.

ahhhhh a conspiracy. too fking funny. you think it's bigger than welfare, SS or medicare?

I pay for SS and Medicare out of every check. When are we going to raise taxes to pay for the bail outs and bombs?
yes you do, along with the tax money that is used for welfare. how much of a percentage are you paying into all of those three? can you do math?

You fricken loons are clamoring for Medicare for all, free college and a New Green Deal. For some stupid-ass reason you feel these politicians will pay for anything.

New Topics

Forum List

Back