Gabbard Blasts Own Party at Debate: Dem Party Isn't Of, By or For the People

Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard took aim Wednesday at the Democratic Party establishment, claiming the party is not “of, by and for the people.”

During the Democratic presidential debate, Gabbard was asked about her feud with former Secretary of State and two-time failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

“Our Democratic Party, unfortunately, is not the party that is of, by and for the people,” Gabbard said.

(snip)

Gabbard said if she wins the presidency, “I will end this foreign policy, end these regime-change wars, work to end this new Cold War and arms race and instead invest our hard-earned taxpayer dollars actually into serving the needs of the American people.”

BJ -
HA!
Is she not watching what The State Department does when someone tries this?

neither party is of, by or for "THE PEOPLE"

BOTH parties represent their own kind.

I dislike BOTH parties

How do you ease your conscience?

Why would my conscience need eased?

I think this is a large part of the problem. People no longer have a conscience.

You should see someone about that.

You should understand the mess the country is in.

I do -
That's why I don't believe in fiction, like the loch ness monster, unicorns, or the idea that not being involved in electing our leaders will be beneficial to me.

This was discussed earlier in another thread. No one argued that you should not be involved. I have never not voted in an election.

Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard took aim Wednesday at the Democratic Party establishment, claiming the party is not “of, by and for the people.”

During the Democratic presidential debate, Gabbard was asked about her feud with former Secretary of State and two-time failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

“Our Democratic Party, unfortunately, is not the party that is of, by and for the people,” Gabbard said.

(snip)

Gabbard said if she wins the presidency, “I will end this foreign policy, end these regime-change wars, work to end this new Cold War and arms race and instead invest our hard-earned taxpayer dollars actually into serving the needs of the American people.”

BJ -
HA!

I dislike BOTH parties

That's nice.

(snip)

BJ -
HA!

I dislike BOTH parties

They both represent the same people. Wall Street. It's just that one party will allow you to pee where you want.

(snip)

BJ -
HA!

I dislike BOTH parties

They both represent the same people. Wall Street. It's just that one party will allow you to pee where you want.

Where do you want to pee and why?

(snip)

BJ -
HA!

If she believes what she says, then it is gravely dishonest of her to run as a Democrat.

To maintain any integrity, she must run independently.

Hah! Beat me to it!

Jo

(snip)

BJ -
HA!

I dislike BOTH parties

Where do you want to pee and why?

I can pee off my back porch but it's not about me.

If someone held a gun to my head to vote for someone other than Trump I would probably vote for Gabbard. But no one is doing that. She makes more sense than the other democrats but look at the field. Warren, Sanders, Biden, Buttgauge....etc.
It's a putrid bunch of losers and lunatics.

If someone held a gun to my head to vote for someone other than Trump I would probably vote for Gabbard. But no one is doing that. She makes more sense than the other democrats but look at the field. Warren, Sanders, Biden, Buttgauge....etc.
It's a putrid bunch of losers and lunatics.

Her views and Sanders are very similar. Unfortunately Sanders is a little more timid than she is.

Her views and Sanders are very similar. Unfortunately Sanders is a little more timid than she is.
As I said, only if a gun were put to my head. A look at her policy statement is rather frightening, in my view even if she does oppose corpratist gangsters like Ma Clinton.

As I said, only if a gun were put to my head. A look at her policy statement is rather frightening, in my view even if she does oppose corpratist gangsters like Ma Clinton.

Clinton's corporate polices are no different than Trump's. Neither seem to have issues with ripping off charities either.

“It is a party that has been and continues to be influenced by the foreign policy establishment in Washington, represented by Hillary Clinton and others’ foreign policy, by the military-industrial complex and other greedy corporate interests,” she added.

So they're just like the Republicans

Forum List

Back