Ga. boys ages 8 and 9 charged with rape

It's getting to that point, isn't it? Of course, people would scream bloody murder if that were proposed. Unfortunately, our society is moving towards allowing anyone to have children. Children are becoming like pets. Even people who have no business having children can find someone to facilitate them.

I cannot think of anything more important that a person can do in life than raising children. I just cannot fathom the way people do not put their parental responsibilities first in their lives. This is the reason why stories such as this come to be "normal."

I couldn't agree with you more.

It's getting to that point, isn't it? Of course, people would scream bloody murder if that were proposed. Unfortunately, our society is moving towards allowing anyone to have children. Children are becoming like pets. Even people who have no business having children can find someone to facilitate them.

I cannot think of anything more important that a person can do in life than raising children. I just cannot fathom the way people do not put their parental responsibilities first in their lives. This is the reason why stories such as this come to be "normal."

Simply put, they were not raised in families where parental responsibility came first and know nothing of it. At some point in time (I would guess late 60's early 70s) "self" became more improtant than anything else and THAT is what those children who are now parents learned and pass on.

Simply put, they were not raised in families where parental responsibility came first and know nothing of it. At some point in time (I would guess late 60's early 70s) "self" became more improtant than anything else and THAT is what those children who are now parents learned and pass on.

And who can we thank for the destruction of the American family? For the destruction of a concept of PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY? For the concept that Parents have the duty right and responsibility to teach, punish and raise their children to be active successful members of our society?

Forum List

Back