G_d, why kat?

jillian said:
Follow the gourd. :happy2:

HARRY: Hold up the sandal, as He has commanded us!

ARTHUR: It is a shoe! It is a shoe!

HARRY: It's a sandal!

ARTHUR: No, it isn't!

GIRL: Cast it away!

ARTHUR: Put it on!

YOUTH: And clear off!

SHOE FOLLOWER: Take the shoes and follow Him!

GIRL: Come,...

FRANK: Yes!

GIRL: ...all ye who call yourself Gourdenes!

SPIKE: Stop! Stop! Stop, I say! Stop! Let us-- let us pray. Yea, He cometh to us, like the seed to the grain. (notices everybody has left, slinks off in embarrassment...)

no1tovote4 said:

SPIKE: Stop! Stop! Stop, I say! Stop! Let us-- let us pray. Yea, He cometh to us, like the seed to the grain. (notices everybody has left, slinks off in embarrassment...)
Is that a Mason thing? :laugh: Beware, you are on the list of the list...:tinfoil:

Kathianne said:
Is that a Mason thing? :laugh: Beware, you are on the list of the list...:tinfoil:

LOL. It is the script from the Life of Brian... But I already know he thinks that I am one evil person.

jillian said:
Funny. I saw it differently. I saw it as Nienna being disrespectful and pretty nasty about jews. Guess that's ok, huh?

reading things that are not there are we?

manu1959 said:
reading things that are not there are we?

You mean this:

de·face(d) ( P ) Pronunciation Key (d-fs)
tr.v. de·faced, de·fac·ing, de·fac·es
To mar or spoil the appearance or surface of; disfigure.
To impair the usefulness, value, or influence of.
Obsolete. To obliterate; destroy.

wasn't there? Ah, ok....

jillian said:
Funny. I saw it differently. I saw it as Nienna being disrespectful and pretty nasty about jews. Guess that's ok, huh?

What did you find in that post that struck you as nasty and more importantly what wasn't true?

no1tovote4 said:

Little naked man in hole jumps up and down after years of silence vow.... yelling."I feel happy"

Dr Grump said:
And Neinna wasn't mocking Jews with her "they defaced God's name" quip? hhhmmmmm

Mocking? No, Nienna was spouting Biblical/Christian/Jewish FACT. She was expressing frustration at "religion" going AROUND God - sorry, "__d's" design for things.

jillian said:

You see things wrong all the time - I hope you're not surprised at THIS instance of you being wrong. :)

BTW, I thing women who are wrong a lot are REALLY hot. How YOU doin'??? :)

Kathianne said:
Though I have a soft space for what you could become, in my heart.

What? Another jew brainwash victim? A noahide underling? No thanks. I dream of your mental liberation.

jillian said:

see everyone? Telling the truth about jews = anti-semitism. This is the brainwash.

rtwngAvngr said:
see everyone? Telling the truth about jews = anti-semitism. This is the brainwash.

Dude - that's her being whiney...not a NoahWylieoPhile or whatever. She feels ANYTHING which isn't all 'love and tolerance' (Except as directed towards Christians) is 'intolerance and mean and shit'. She's a liberal - Lib's lack the moral and mental fortitude required to allow for free speech and thought.

:)

dmp said:
Dude - that's her being whiney...not a NoahWylieoPhile or whatever. She feels ANYTHING which isn't all 'love and tolerance' (Except as directed towards Christians) is 'intolerance and mean and shit'. She's a liberal - Lib's lack the moral and mental fortitude required to allow for free speech and thought.

:)

Interestingly, those are also the characteristics of jews. She's both, a liberal and a jew.

The Frankfurt School -- google it and be wise

Perhaps I could have chosen a more delicate phrase than "What a crock!" :D

But, although people are free to believe what they wish, I was frustrated at the logical flaw in this way of thinking. The ancient Jews ERASED God's name to keep others from DEFACING it? Erasing IS defacing, no?

dmp said:
Mocking? No, Nienna was spouting Biblical/Christian/Jewish FACT. She was expressing frustration at "religion" going AROUND God - sorry, "__d's" design for things.

And why aren't Jews allowed to go "around" god? It is their belief. You are the weiners always whining about Christianity and its tenets being mocked, yet, that is what is happening here. Nienna, RWA and you are belittling the Jewish way of dealing with saying the word god...

Dr Grump said:
And why aren't Jews allowed to go "around" god? It is their belief. You are the weiners always whining about Christianity and its tenets being mocked, yet, that is what is happening here. Nienna, RWA and you are belittling the Jewish way of dealing with saying the word god...

Jews can be belittled, just the way jews belittle everyone else, with their chosen people, b#llshit. There's a new covenant, m*ther f#cker. That old contract expired, regardles of dispensationalist lies. That's just my opinion.

Forum List

Back