G7 tells Trump to get ready for G6 as US becomes a rogue state.

Macron turns on Trump after US president attacks EU and Canada

In comments to reporters, Mr Macron signalled Europe would not surrender meekly to the US president and suggested the G7 could function as six nations instead of seven.

“Maybe the American president doesn’t care about being isolated today, but we don’t mind being six, if needs be,” Mr Macron said.

---------------------

Looks like these guys ain't playin'.

Empty words. They need us way more than we need them. They will eventually make a deal with Trump. Watch and learn retard, watch and learn.

Actually, not really. They are going to resist. It's what their constituents want. Remember, they are ELECTED. Even if it hurts their economies, it is better to be seen as fighting Trump now. Capitulating to his demands would make them seem weak and they would be putting themselves in a vulnerable position. Think about it from a politician's perspective.

Their constituents don’t want it actually. All over Europe the actual people are turning against EU and their collectivist leaders, but that’s not the point. The point is that they need us more than we need them and they will deal.
Watch and learn.

I'm not a European but I can pretty much guarantee Europeans do not want their leaders becoming President Trump's bitch. They may not be happy about other things, but that has nothing to do with their response on this particular issue.
I don't many world leader's are "Trump's bitch", quite the opposite, they give him compliments and he gets to do stuff for them.

Or they offer him hotels and bribes and loans, and he'll do whatever they want. China could tell him to go to North Korea and kiss Kim Jong Un, and he'll do it because he wants his half a billion dollars from China, and I think he also had another loan from them.
can't make this stuff up.

In comments to reporters, Mr Macron signalled Europe would not surrender meekly to the US president and suggested the G7 could function as six nations instead of seven.

“Maybe the American president doesn’t care about being isolated today, but we don’t mind being six, if needs be,” Mr Macron said.

---------------------

Empty words. They need us way more than we need them. They will eventually make a deal with Trump. Watch and learn retard, watch and learn.

Actually, not really. They are going to resist. It's what their constituents want. Remember, they are ELECTED. Even if it hurts their economies, it is better to be seen as fighting Trump now. Capitulating to his demands would make them seem weak and they would be putting themselves in a vulnerable position. Think about it from a politician's perspective.

Their constituents don’t want it actually. All over Europe the actual people are turning against EU and their collectivist leaders, but that’s not the point. The point is that they need us more than we need them and they will deal.
Watch and learn.

I'm not a European but I can pretty much guarantee Europeans do not want their leaders becoming President Trump's bitch. They may not be happy about other things, but that has nothing to do with their response on this particular issue.
I don't many world leader's are "Trump's bitch", quite the opposite, they give him compliments and he gets to do stuff for them.

Or they offer him hotels and bribes and loans, and he'll do whatever they want. China could tell him to go to North Korea and kiss Kim Jong Un, and he'll do it because he wants his half a billion dollars from China, and I think he also had another loan from them.

Italy is a perfect example of how the people of Europe are moving away from the globalist agenda of their politicians. Brexit was the first time we saw it.

Salvini keeps his promise! Italy shuts down ports and turns back refugee ship

Watch and learn.

Italy is a perfect example of how the people of Europe are moving away from the globalist agenda of their politicians. Brexit was the first time we saw it.

Hardly, Brexit was not too much of a sign at all, Britain's still very Liberal, and pro-Immigration.

Watch and learn.

Hardly, Brexit was not too much of a sign at all, Britain's still very Liberal, and pro-Immigration.

Bull shit. You do not have the cognitive ability to understand the difference between their government and the people. I said it was the first time we saw it. that is the truth. that doesn't mean anything other than it's the first. Watch and learn as the European people continue to reject the very things that Trump rejects.

Watch and learn.

Bull shit. You do not have the cognitive ability to understand the difference between their government and the people. I said it was the first time we saw it. that is the truth. that doesn't mean anything other than it's the first. Watch and learn as the European people continue to reject the very things that Trump rejects.

Brits are more anti-Polish, than anti-Muslim if anything.

They are far-Left Liberals.

Don't believe it?
Maybe you should check the polls.

pew-survey-2015-muslims.png

Brits are more anti-Polish, than anti-Muslim if anything.

They are far-Left Liberals.

Don't believe it?
Maybe you should check the polls.

pew-survey-2015-muslims.png

In addition to your inability to differentiate between the people of a country and their politicians, you also apparently have reading comprehension problems. that sucks dude because I'm too lazy to try to explain it to you. Try reading what I posted again, good luck.

---------------------

Good.

When Russia invades them, we'll send a condolance card.

---------------------

Good. Let them try to survive without the greatest nation in the history of mankind.
It was great, but Trump and the GOP are tearing it down brick by brick. For reasons unknown.

They divide and slice and dice and redistribute wealth and destroy our Democratic Institutions. America is in the greatest danger since WWII.

America has more backbone than it has had since Reagan.

Why are you lying all the time ?

You are pathological.

Watch and learn.

brexit, Italy, Trump

Sweden is headed that way.

---------------------

Good. Let them try to survive without the greatest nation in the history of mankind.
It was great, but Trump and the GOP are tearing it down brick by brick. For reasons unknown.

They divide and slice and dice and redistribute wealth and destroy our Democratic Institutions. America is in the greatest danger since WWII.

No that was Obama's job.

Why are you lying all the time ?

---------------------

US is in more danger than 1962?

Trump being elected proves our democratic institutions work in spite of challenges from neo-marxists who are the ones wanting to re-distribute wealth

you make no sense

are you in a legal cannabis state?

I hear that stuff makes you paranoid at times

---------------------

What idiots you Americans are!!! Canadians are now boycotting American made products. This isn’t a government boycott. This is ordinary Canadians saying “Fuck you Donald Trump”.

Canadians don’t like assholes playing little reindeer games.

As Trudeau said, we’re friendly and polite, but we won’t be bullied by Bif Tanner.

New Topics

Forum List

Back