G4T Confronts a Beggar Driving Blue Pickup Truck

What's confrontational about that? The guy wanted money and he said no. Happens all the time.

EDIT: If you click through to that guys channel you'll find more videos. One of them shows three guys who's car was apparently confiscated due to expired tags. The guy who made the video claimed those guys were afraid to talk to him but more than likely they were illegal aliens which he fails to mention. That guy talks like America is turning into a Police State but really it's just people not obeying the existing laws and suffering the consequences. Whaaa!

Hey I don't like the yearly state tax disguised as a "registration fee" either but the law is the law.

Last edited:
YouTube - G4T Confronts a Beggar Driving Blue Pickup Truck

JOIN/LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE
Survive and Thrive TV Photos | Facebook

Survive and Thrive TV
find out how you can survive and thrive!

90% of the time in california we have grown men asking for money. I'm getting tired of it and I explode on a man. There you go, hate all you want!

Why the the guy begging sell his ride?

This is what's wrong in America these days, there is no shame in asking for handouts. That guy that refused him was a lot nicer than I would have been.

YouTube - G4T Confronts a Beggar Driving Blue Pickup Truck

JOIN/LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE
Survive and Thrive TV Photos | Facebook

Survive and Thrive TV
find out how you can survive and thrive!

90% of the time in california we have grown men asking for money. I'm getting tired of it and I explode on a man. There you go, hate all you want!

I'm with you, G4T. Probably hasn't crossed his mind to sell the truck and live within his means, as that would be responsible but affect his life adversely.

Rock on, I'll be keeping up with the vids!

Forum List

Back