G20 Summit

I have to ask am I the only one who finds these things to be a major waste of time and money I mean does anything ever get accomplished at them?

A lot of deals get made at these things, mostly dirty deals, but that's capitalism.

Earlier, one of you dumb rws didn't even know that's why President Obama was in Mexico.

I think this sort of thing takes the place of wars as a way for rw's to learn the names and locations of countries. Doesn't help them to understand why we participate cuz, after all, dumbo shrub said g'bye by saying something like, 'we're the biggest polluters'.

GAWD, what a drunk and disgusting pig.

Earlier, one of you dumb rws didn't even know that's why President Obama was in Mexico.

I think this sort of thing takes the place of wars as a way for rw's to learn the names and locations of countries. Doesn't help them to understand why we participate cuz, after all, dumbo shrub said g'bye by saying something like, 'we're the biggest polluters'.

I thought he was down there trying to get some more votes.....:D
Or maybe his agent got him a gig on their version of the View...
Doing the late night talk show circuit down South of the border.
Working on some new material for his stand up schtick....

Hey take your pick

Last edited:

I thought he was down there trying to get some more votes.....:D
Or maybe his agent got him a gig on their version of the View...
Doing the late night talk show circuit down South of the border.
Working on some new material for his stand up schtick....

Hey take your pick
And this is why I have Lud on ignore that post is a bright and shinning example of total irrelevance.

BWHAHAHAHAHA....

we had a friend booked into the resort ......and was she ever PISSED with they descended on her and turned her vacation into an armed camp...... :lmao: They cut the internet access off..... :eek:

Forum List

Back