G.T. is your Fortune-Teller

I am from BTF, and none (offense) was taken. :) Hello toxi.

You two got any questions? I will humor you with my utmost critical-thinking.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDx7vYwiu_Q&feature=related]YouTube - Worlds fattest cat[/ame]

That cat looks like it swallowed an umbrella and it opened inside of it. Youch

Good morning, have a great week to everyone.

Bones,

I had reservations such as that about the Masons. They boast and cheer about all of their charity work, and no large group of men is THAT empathetic as a whole. suspicious.

If your cat progresses at its average 3-week growth, which is .81 pounds-per three weeks (on average), then at 14 weeks it will weight 3.06 pounds.

However, its first 3-week growth was .63 whereas its second 3-week growth was 1(lb). So, it increased by an additional .37 above its last growth. If THAT pattern also continues, it will weigh 3.62 pounds at 14 weeks. Roughly.

blah blah blah..

*kicking more dirt on you*

Bones,

I had reservations such as that about the Masons. They boast and cheer about all of their charity work, and no large group of men is THAT empathetic as a whole. suspicious.

If your cat progresses at its average 3-week growth, which is .81 pounds-per three weeks (on average), then at 14 weeks it will weight 3.06 pounds.

However, its first 3-week growth was .63 whereas its second 3-week growth was 1(lb). So, it increased by an additional .37 above its last growth. If THAT pattern also continues, it will weigh 3.62 pounds at 14 weeks. Roughly.

blah blah blah..

*kicking more dirt on you*

I didn't declare that this would be accurate, your problem was with your own expectations. See the parts where I said "if that pattern continues," umm, yeah, this was just basic math was all.

so you suck at basic math ...and dont try to wiggle out of this.....you suck as a fortune teller....

Well, no.

The math was accurate, the pattern of growth simply changed.

I don't suck as a fortune teller and in fact, you've asked me to predict the future which I declared I could not do and so again, the onus is on you and your silly expectations.

and no cheating...you cant look till you answer

I would guess bad initially, but then have to think deeper into your conscience.

Would you put good just b/c I'd assume bad?

Or put bad, assuming you'd think that I'd think you'd put good....to trick me?

How many moves ahead are you on a chess board?

Good is my final answe.r

cheat!!!! lol

I also predicted this remark, but didn't want to post it which would cause the parallels of the Universe to be thrown into a whirlspin for changing the future. Phew, I almost did too. Would have been catastrophic.

Forum List

Back