G' morning!

Whassup

CenterLefty
Oct 3, 2010
TX to VT
I've been browsing around looking for a good spot for discussion, particularly politics, and this one looks to be a good mix. I don't normally get involved except in an election year, so here goes.

I was a Hillary Clinton supporter but threw my support to Obama. Needless to say I think she would have handled many things differently and created fewer enemies.

Any Republican nominees have to prove social priorities trump all others, as I believe we are falling too far behind other progressive countries who would like to see the USA no longer a superpower.

The key to resolving all our social problems, imo, is education. Public and private programs need to seriously fix what's broken and establish firm educational standards across the board in Grades K-12. No exceptions.

Thanks for letting me play!

Welcome to the Sandbox. Had to edit, was thinking of another board. There are lots of people here that will agree and disagree with you!

Last edited:
Welcome

*Sniggers: Hillary supporter - that's some funny shit.

Be nice. Mebbe he or she is fond of women who enable sexual predators, CG. Welcome, Whassup.

US_Presidential_Elections_Dem_GOP_1952-2004.gif

I've been browsing around looking for a good spot for discussion, particularly politics, and this one looks to be a good mix. I don't normally get involved except in an election year, so here goes.

I was a Hillary Clinton supporter but threw my support to Obama. Needless to say I think she would have handled many things differently and created fewer enemies.

Any Republican nominees have to prove social priorities trump all others, as I believe we are falling too far behind other progressive countries who would like to see the USA no longer a superpower.

The key to resolving all our social problems, imo, is education. Public and private programs need to seriously fix what's broken and establish firm educational standards across the board in Grades K-12. No exceptions.

Thanks for letting me play!
Interesting, another poster claiming to be center one way or the other. The bolded part leaves that claim in some doubt.
Time will tell!
Welcome.

I'm rarely nice but for you I doubt I'll make an exception...

As you figure that out... welcome to the Board...

Welcome to the play ground. Be very careful in the sand box because liberals pee in there.

Forum List

Back