AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie

I was just a little kid when the original GLOW was on TV, but I remember it since my older cousins would watch it along with WWF (now WWE). I was never into wrestling when I got older, but I like period shows/movies set in the 70s and 80s. Boogie Nights is one of my all time favorite movies.

GLOW isn't quite as good as Boogie Nights, but it's pretty damn good based on the first episode, which is all I've seen so far. The acting is top notch so far. No rating yet. I'll rate the show after I finish the season.

Yeah... I watched the first episode and started to watch the second... and I don't like it all that much. Marc Maron is a funny guy, but some of the stuff is just silly.

I as a kid used to watch GLOW too. I don't know why but I really liked Mt. Fiji. I didn't want to bang her or anything, I was just impressed how much of a powerhouse she was compared to the other girls. Now I did have a crush on the Farmer's Daughter.

Mountain+Fiji.jpg

I used to watch GLOW when I was in college. But the G in glow stood for Glamorous, not Gorgeous if I remember right. Glamorous Ladies Of Westling!

I used to watch GLOW when I was in college. But the G in glow stood for Glamorous, not Gorgeous if I remember right. Glamorous Ladies Of Westling!

It was definitely "Gorgeous" unless they went through a name change at some point. :D

I just finished episode 5, and I thought it was great. It was the best one so far in terms of character development.

It was definitely "Gorgeous" unless they went through a name change at some point. :D

I just finished episode 5, and I thought it was great. It was the best one so far in terms of character development.

My memory for stuff like that isn't the most reliable, so I could certainly be incorrect. Gorgeous, Glamorous? Either word works.

Forum List

Back