FYI-The POPE was a NAZI!

I'm an atheist, does my parents taking me to a catholic church automatically make me a catholic for life?

I think the 'once a Catholic always a Catholic' refers to people who were baptized, took communion and confirmation.

If you leave the Church, they still consider you technically a lapsed Catholic, not a non-catholic even if you convert.

I doubt your atheist parents taking you to churches of any kind is anything other than them trying hard to not inflict their views on you, which I find admirable.

Can you please answer? :eusa_whistle:

Ben said this in another thread:

Well actually you are simply wrong...The Nazi movement sprang up via the far right wing of the CATHOLIC CHURCH dumbass!

So, did the Catholic church start the Nazi movement or were they just sympathizers? And what were their motives for starting this movement?

Ben's not here to answer you anymore Newby...he made a Top Spin at the left corner and got lost..............

Damn, and I was having so much fun too.... :D

Can you please answer? :eusa_whistle:

Ben said this in another thread:

Well actually you are simply wrong...The Nazi movement sprang up via the far right wing of the CATHOLIC CHURCH dumbass!

So, did the Catholic church start the Nazi movement or were they just sympathizers? And what were their motives for starting this movement?

Ben's not here to answer you anymore Newby...he made a Top Spin at the left corner and got lost..............

On the bright side.... at least he didn't turn (R)ight. :lol::lol::lol:

Oh, good fucking grief. How many more times are we gonna have to put up with the same shit being regurgitated by morons?

how long are you going to deny the obvious simple fact that the Pope of the Church you claim membership in was actually a god damn NAZI???? Guess that makes you a NAZI SYMPATHIZER which makes perfect sense bc you are also a PC NAZI!

How long are you gonna behave like a fucking idiot?

Im not sure he will stop

how long are you going to deny the obvious simple fact that the Pope of the Church you claim membership in was actually a god damn NAZI???? Guess that makes you a NAZI SYMPATHIZER which makes perfect sense bc you are also a PC NAZI!

How long are you gonna behave like a fucking idiot?

Im not sure he will stop

He already has.... this time. Sadly, for benny, he has been forced to stop. :lol:

Forum List

Back