FYI-The POPE was a NAZI!

BenMarbleMD

Rookie
Dec 10, 2010
Earth
most people are appalled when they find out the truth that Pope Benedict was indeed a Nazi. His membership in the Hitler Youth was automatic membership in the Nazi party. I do not claim he WANTED to be a Nazi but the simple facts are that he was! Why does it matter? Well supposedly according to the Catholics the pope is the earthly embodiment of "GOD" and I just personally don't believe that Jesus would have guarded concentration camp workers in a BMW plant (like the Pope did!)

Last edited:
Oh, good fucking grief. How many more times are we gonna have to put up with the same shit being regurgitated by morons?

• Banned
Oh, good fucking grief. How many more times are we gonna have to put up with the same shit being regurgitated by morons?

how long are you going to deny the obvious simple fact that the Pope of the Church you claim membership in was actually a god damn NAZI???? Guess that makes you a NAZI SYMPATHIZER which makes perfect sense bc you are also a PC NAZI!

how long are you going to deny the obvious simple fact that the Pope of the Church you claim membership in was actually a god damn NAZI???? Guess that makes you a NAZI SYMPATHIZER which makes perfect sense bc you are also a PC NAZI!

I thought the 'right wing' of the Catholic church were the Nazis, started the Nazi movement? Are they now only Nazi sympathizers? Which is it? Did they start the Nazi movement, or did they only join it after the fact?

What the heck is the purpose of starting these threads?

Most of them have been done to death..and for the most part it doesn't yield any useful discussion.

• Banned

Most of them have been done to death..and for the most part it doesn't yield any useful discussion.

well it 'really is that simple' that the current POPE was, in fact, a member of the NAZI PARTY! It speaks volumes as to the insensitivity of the Catholic church to the plight of the Jews i.e. I am quite sure they COULD have picked a NON-former NAZI to be Pope but they didn't! And once again the PC POLICE will try to rewrite history and claim it isn't true....more of their hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil UTOPIAN BS! Those who don't understand why that is bad are beyond hope!

Last edited:
What choice did Ratzinger, the boy have in Nazi Germany? I'm not a great fan of this Pope, but this is a smear campaign. Also, you clearly have no idea what the infallibility of the Pope means. It doesn't mean he is completely free of any human foibles or that he is divine. It means that on matters of Church doctrine he is the final, infallible authority.

The same thing is done to the Dalai Lama. A German man who was a member of the Nazi party climbed the Himalayas into Tibet and befriended the teenaged Dalai Lama.

The scandal sheets smear it that the Dalai Lama was a Nazi collaborator.

Yuck. I hate the media sometimes.

Last edited:

I thought the 'right wing' of the Catholic church were the Nazis, started the Nazi movement? Are they now only Nazi sympathizers? Which is it? Did they start the Nazi movement, or did they only join it after the fact?

Well Ben?

Well Ben?

I think perhaps ben needs his mommy to control his internet usage.

How long are you gonna behave like a fucking idiot?

What choice did Ratzinger, the boy have in Nazi Germany? I'm not a great fan of this Pope, but this is a smear campaign.

that is simply a LIE...I merely state the real actual facts...
Ratzinger was a member of the Hitler youth and later a guard over concentration camp workers at the BMW plant...Hitler youth membership was automatic membership in the NAZI PARTY...
I did NOT create these facts so don't try to 'shoot the messenger' by villifying me bc that does NOT change the facts as to what actually happened....I clearly stated that he probably did not WANT to be a Nazi and likely would have been killed if he didnt become a NAZI...nevertheless he was still a NAZI and the Catholic Church could have chosen a NON-former Nazi to be Pope but they didn't!!!!

FACTS ARE FACTS!

How long are you gonna behave like a fucking idiot?

how long are you going to keep behaving like a DUMB BLONDE who 'shoots the messenger' because she has NO GOOD ARGUMENT to counter the truth???

Well Ben?

Can you please answer? :eusa_whistle:

well it 'really is that simple' that the current POPE was, in fact, a member of the NAZI PARTY! It speaks volumes as to the insensitivity of the Catholic church to the plight of the Jews i.e. I am quite sure they COULD have picked a NON-former NAZI to be Pope but they didn't! And once again the PC POLICE will try to rewrite history and claim it isn't true....more of their hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil UTOPIAN BS! Those who don't understand why that is bad are beyond hope!

I'm no fan of the current pope. Indeed he visited my block several years ago..and I had to wait 5 hours to get back into my own home after work. But this selection was made many years ago..and has been fully debated by anyone who comes to these boards. You probably als missed the part where Pope John Paul basically apologized for Christian behavior during the holocaust.

And you are starting like several threads about almost the same thing. They get nothing but angry posts. And have very little relevance to today's issues.

No one is learning anything new here. So this basically boarders on trolling.

I'd re-think these sorts of things.

I'm no fan of the current pope. Indeed he visited my block several years ago..and I had to wait 5 hours to get back into my own home after work. But this selection was made many years ago..and has been fully debated by anyone who comes to these boards. You probably als missed the part where Pope John Paul basically apologized for Christian behavior during the holocaust.

And you are starting like several threads about almost the same thing. They get nothing but angry posts. And have very little relevance to today's issues.

No one is learning anything new here. So this basically boarders on trolling.

I'd re-think these sorts of things.

Yea.... weren't you on bridge patrol when this one escaped? :lol:

Well Ben?

Ben said this in another thread:

Well actually you are simply wrong...The Nazi movement sprang up via the far right wing of the CATHOLIC CHURCH dumbass!

So, did the Catholic church start the Nazi movement or were they just sympathizers? And what were their motives for starting this movement?

What choice did Ratzinger, the boy have in Nazi Germany? I'm not a great fan of this Pope, but this is a smear campaign.

that is simply a LIE...I merely state the real actual facts...
Ratzinger was a member of the Hitler youth and later a guard over concentration camp workers at the BMW plant...Hitler youth membership was automatic membership in the NAZI PARTY...
I did NOT create these facts so don't try to 'shoot the messenger' by villifying me bc that does NOT change the facts as to what actually happened....I clearly stated that he probably did not WANT to be a Nazi and likely would have been killed if he didnt become a NAZI...nevertheless he was still a NAZI and the Catholic Church could have chosen a NON-former Nazi to be Pope but they didn't!!!!

FACTS ARE FACTS!

And facts are, you don't know what's in the mind of the Pope today, do you? He's likely reflected long and hard on his past.

Let me give you some perspective from a Buddhist point of view. A man named Angulimala was so named because he wore a necklace of fingers of the 999 men he had murdered. Even he was able to purify that karma and became an arhat.

We have no evidence that this Pope abused Jews in any way.

I'm an atheist, does my parents taking me to a catholic church automatically make me a catholic for life?

You're embarrassing yourself, and that's hard on an anonymous message board.

Well Ben?

Ben said this in another thread:

Well actually you are simply wrong...The Nazi movement sprang up via the far right wing of the CATHOLIC CHURCH dumbass!

So, did the Catholic church start the Nazi movement or were they just sympathizers? And what were their motives for starting this movement?

Ben's not here to answer you anymore Newby...he made a Top Spin at the left corner and got lost..............

Forum List

Back