FYI-Don't let PC FASCISTS fool ya...I LOVE AFRICAN AMERICANS!

BenMarbleMD

Rookie
Dec 10, 2010
Earth
Most of the black people I know/have known are great people so don't let the few spoil it for the rest. :thewave:

Last edited:
You telling people you're not a racist doesn't help much.

I'll never forget this White girl in my College Speech class. She decided to do an extemporaneous speech about race.

Well, she gets up there and tells this story about her friend she's had for such a long time, how close they are and all that happy horseshit.

Then at the end she says (and I paraphrase) "And she's Black! So I just realized, I'm Not A Racist!" :happy-1:

Most people in the class got up and hugged her and shed a tear for that happy moment but I was sitting in my chair watching all that and thinking;

"Shit! You're probably the biggest racist in the class!"

I didn't know that you knew most African Americans. Are they all your facebook friends?

• Banned

I'll never forget this White girl in my College Speech class. She decided to do an extemporaneous speech about race.

Well, she gets up there and tells this story about her friend she's had for such a long time, how close they are and all that happy horseshit.

Then at the end she says (and I paraphrase) "And she's Black! So I just realized, I'm Not A Racist!" :happy-1:

Most people in the class got up and hugged her and shed a tear for that happy moment but I was sitting in my chair watching all that and thinking;

how the hell u got "I AM NOT A RACIST" out of
"I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE" WTF? only proves that YOU ARE THE DAMN RACIST MO FO! :clap2: :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Announcing that you 'love African Americans' just makes you look like a condescending idiot who has issues with people based on their skin color. Get over it.... stop worrying about what is on the outside and focus on what is on the inside.

"I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE" WTF? only proves that YOU ARE THE DAMN RACIST MO FO! :clap2: :cuckoo:

Nope. You're the racist because you are discussing race for no reason.

People who are not racist do not often think about race.

For some reason racist want to deny what they are, so they claim to have friends that are of the race they despise thinking this proves they are not racist. I am not saying you are a racist, but the fact that you feel the need to argue that you are not tells me you probably are.

Forum List

Back