FX market. I say Buy$ dollars now. I mean lots of $Dollars.

As a former assistant Foreign Exchange trader, I say now is the time to buy more U.S. dollars$.
I think this may be one of the remedies that may solve the Euro dept crisis, and bring the
rest of the world, and America out of a possible global rescession.

The more U.S. dollars these European countries have in reserve, the more likely they will be able to get loans and transact other international business. As the U.S. dollar is the currency of global business.

Many of these Euro countries are afraid to lend to each other, because of this "Euro" uncertanty, and debt problem, yes the U.S. dollar has debt problems also.
But we have a economic solution to our debt problem that is working to reduce the
United States debt.

The Europeans have still not figured out a workable plan to reduce the Euro debt problem.
The Euro is continuing to decrease in value globally
The U.S. Dollar can spark this global economic recovery.
The Dollar used to be backed by Gold, then it was backed by Silver, now it is backed by.......confidence:cool:

Euro slide is over? Nope. Watch for a run on Spain's banks next. This will all come to a halt when Germany goes back to the Mark.

Germany has absolutely no reason to leave the Euro. They are playing the rest of the Euro for fools and cashing in the whole time, while complaining about the rest.

Certain countries are bringing down the value of the Euro, which is great for Germany as it is an exporting country, which means a weaker Euro makes their products more attractive to foreign countries, which means lower unemployment.

Meanwhile, they are strengthening the Euro, which makes it harder for the weaker countries to export then it should be. In other words, they are not letting the market correct itself and are taking business through monetary means from other countries in the Euro, and complaining the whole time.

Euro slide is over? Nope. Watch for a run on Spain's banks next. This will all come to a halt when Germany goes back to the Mark.

Germany has absolutely no reason to leave the Euro. They are playing the rest of the Euro for fools and cashing in the whole time, while complaining about the rest.

Certain countries are bringing down the value of the Euro, which is great for Germany as it is an exporting country, which means a weaker Euro makes their products more attractive to foreign countries, which means lower unemployment.

Meanwhile, they are strengthening the Euro, which makes it harder for the weaker countries to export then it should be. In other words, they are not letting the market correct itself and are taking business through monetary means from other countries in the Euro, and complaining the whole time.

This is what I mean when I say the Euro plan is not 100% correct enough to slove their
economic problems.

They need outside economic advice. From someone theat can see the entire economic problem that they have from an outside unbiased viewpoint, or will have, if corrective measures are not taken now.

This is what I mean when I say the Euro plan is not 100% correct enough to slove their
economic problems.

They need outside economic advice. From someone theat can see the entire economic problem that they have from an outside unbiased viewpoint, or will have, if corrective measures are not taken now.

The problem is that the situation is unsustainable. I believe they know this. Especially the Germans. There is a reason why the government of Germany siphons money from west germany to give it to east germany. Because they know that on equal grounds the two can't compete, because west germany has better infrustructure and a much better economy, do to being better run during the cold war.

The only real solution would be for a central Euro government. One that takes from the have states and gives to the have nots. Its not going to happen. Simply, you cannot share a currency between countries when there is a wide economic disparity.

I'll stick with counting pesos, pejibaye ramas, kiwi and pineapples. Ya'll have fun.

You should really consider flipping some houses. That's a great way to invest in murka !!!

economic problems.

The problem is that the situation is unsustainable. I believe they know this. Especially the Germans. There is a reason why the government of Germany siphons money from west germany to give it to east germany. Because they know that on equal grounds the two can't compete, because west germany has better infrustructure and a much better economy, do to being better run during the cold war.

The only real solution would be for a central Euro government. One that takes from the have states and gives to the have nots. Its not going to happen. Simply, you cannot share a currency between countries when there is a wide economic disparity.

You are %100 percent right, "the situation is unsustainable", but the eurozone economy, if it collapses a few more times, will negatively affect the American economy, as we do
a lot of international trade with Europe. They already have a central Euro government
centered in Brussels Belgium, that may have to be given more power, that many Euro countries refuse to relenquish.

Certain countries can not be contiually bailed out, and not repay their bailot funds back
to the initial lenders. European tax rates must be increased on all Europeans, this is
a very important fact, as many Greeks and other Europeans don't like to pay their taxes.!

Band -aide fixes may work for a while, but in the long run, Europe may be headed for
a relally serious economic catastrophe within the next few years, if things are not fixed now!

Forum List

Back