FX market. I say Buy$ dollars now. I mean lots of $Dollars.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
As a former assistant Foreign Exchange trader, I say now is the time to buy more U.S. dollars$.
I think this may be one of the remedies that may solve the Euro dept crisis, and bring the
rest of the world, and America out of a possible global rescession.

The more U.S. dollars these European countries have in reserve, the more likely they will be able to get loans and transact other international business. As the U.S. dollar is the currency of global business.

Many of these Euro countries are afraid to lend to each other, because of this "Euro" uncertanty, and debt problem, yes the U.S. dollar has debt problems also.
But we have a economic solution to our debt problem that is working to reduce the
United States debt.

The Europeans have still not figured out a workable plan to reduce the Euro debt problem.
The Euro is continuing to decrease in value globally
The U.S. Dollar can spark this global economic recovery.

If we infuse some of these stagnant Euro economies with dollars, by way of the banks it may stop the Euro slide.?

As a former assistant Foreign Exchange trader, I say now is the time to buy more U.S. dollars$.
I think this may be one of the remedies that may solve the Euro dept crisis, and bring the

The more U.S. dollars these European countries have in reserve, the more likely they will be able to get loans and transact other international business. As the U.S. dollar is the currency of global business.

Many of these Euro countries are afraid to lend to each other, because of this "Euro" uncertanty, and debt problem, yes the U.S. dollar has debt problems also.
But we have a economic solution to our debt problem that is working to reduce the
United States debt.

The Europeans have still not figured out a workable plan to reduce the Euro debt problem.

this coming from a guy who thinks that the black gene is the most dominating gene in the world, now he tells us he worked in money exchanges.

Look folks. You are all in dollars already. Wait 6 months and then buy commodities.

Toilet paper is never a loser as an exchange medium.

United States debt.

this coming from a guy who thinks that the black gene is the most dominating gene in the world, now he tells us he worked in money exchanges.

That has to to with genetics, this is economics, can you make the distiction between the two.
Two totally different topics.
Got it?

Look folks. You are all in dollars already. Wait 6 months and then buy commodities.

Toilet paper is never a loser as an exchange medium.

Agreed, I'am picking up some wheat grain futures contracts, gasoline, cocoa, corn,
and orange juice futures contracts.I say buy dollars and commodidites large now!

United States debt.

That has to to with genetics, this is economics, can you make the distiction between the two.
Got it?

no it's about believability, you lost it when you played ur race card issue.

Got it?

Well I 'am sorry if the genetic facts of life has let you lose faith in me, but I am not
God, I didn't design the Universe or our genetic structure, and every living thing on this Earth. God did.Deal with the genetic facts of life as best that you can.

Just take my economic advice , and make your self some money.

If we infuse some of these stagnant Euro economies with dollars, by way of the banks it may stop the Euro slide.?
I have to give you credit, you're close. The IMF already has a plan to save the Euro but in this case with more Euros!.

Multi-trillion plan to save the eurozone being prepared - Telegraph

See what they're gonna' do is give the Euro Central Banks more money to loan to Gov'ts that are already broke from previous debt commitments. In this way those gov'ts can go further into debt. See; "Debt Slavery".

Also if the Gov'ts do default, the Banks won't have to suffer any losses, only the populace who will have to work the rest of their lives with no hope of paying off that crushing debt.

Got it?

Well I 'am sorry if the genetic facts of life has let you lose faith in me, but I am not
God, I didn't design the Universe or our genetic structure, and every living thing on this Earth. God did.Deal with the genetic facts of life as best that you can.

no thanks, I'll just run when a black man enters the room.:eusa_hand:

I have to give you credit, you're close. The IMF already has a plan to save the Euro but in this case with more Euros!.

Multi-trillion plan to save the eurozone being prepared - Telegraph

See what they're gonna' do is give the Euro Central Banks more money to loan to Gov'ts that are already broke from previous debt commitments. In this way those gov'ts can go further into debt. See; "Debt Slavery".

Also if the Gov'ts do default, the Banks won't have to suffer any losses, only the populace who will have to work the rest of their lives with no hope of paying off that crushing debt.

I think it will be a combination of major currencies, not just Euoros, as the Euro is declining
invalue right now. Dollars , Yen, and British pounds, CAD dollars , AuD Dollars, ect,ect.

no thanks, I'll just run when a black man enters the room.:eusa_hand:
As you wish, good luck with your investments and 401K.
Some of the best money managers are blacks.
I know this for a fact.

Euro slide is over? Nope. Watch for a run on Spain's banks next. This will all come to a halt when Germany goes back to the Mark.

Forum List

Back