FuzzyKitten!

Thanks! I would have been here last night had I not been plagued with morning sickness the entire time. I went to bed at like 6, woke up at midnight, watched a little tv, got sick again, and went back to bed. Not a great birthday.

Not to mention my boss tried to count my being in an accident (not my fault), against me in attendance records. Granted yes, I did not come in that day, but I was physically prevented by someone else. Had they not hit me, I would have been there. I told them it makes me feel the company is more interested in me being in and working, than the health and safety of me and my baby. It wasn't like I voluntarily called in sick. I was physically prevented from going anywhere my the EMS guys and ER doctors.

In the end, they did not count it on my attendance record, because I threatened to get our HR rep in there. When I said that, they were like, ok, we'll not count it this one time, but next time... :rolleyes:

Well here I am, late again!

I hope the annual celebration of your date of birth was eventful and monetarily fulfilling.

no1tovote4 said:
Well here I am, late again!

I hope the annual celebration of your date of birth was eventful and monetarily fulfilling.

thanks for the thought, but i don't know how fulfilling spending your night in bed starting at 6pm, and half the time 'playing busdriver' would be...but i know this will be over in a few weeks...i am tired of feeling sleepy and sick all the time...

fuzzykitten99 said:
thanks for the thought, but i don't know how fulfilling spending your night in bed starting at 6pm, and half the time 'playing busdriver' would be...but i know this will be over in a few weeks...i am tired of feeling sleepy and sick all the time...

I hope it will be over for you soon. My wife had "morning sickness" all throughout her first pregnancy.

no1tovote4 said:
I hope it will be over for you soon. My wife had "morning sickness" all throughout her first pregnancy.

it should be over in a few weeks. in fact, its not as bad as it was last week, or even 2 weeks ago. my appetite and taste is starting to come back.

so far i have been living on milk and cereal, and beef stew. that's about all that even remotely tastes good, or even sounds good. i am so picky right now, its costing a fortune in groceries because i like something one day, and the next just the sight or even smell, makes me feel ill. I had to buy unscented deoderant because the smell of my usual one, makes me feel sick. its like i am a totally different person.

i know each pregnancy is different, but i wish they weren't. the only thing i avoided last time, was peanut butter. i had no problem not having that. But now its 99% of everything I look at.

Forum List

Back