fux edits out the truth AGAIN

When are you gonna' stop being a National League fan (MSNBC) and come over to the American League (FoxNews)?

Fox News has the best starting rotation in the big leagues:

BOR
Hannity
Greta
Bret Baier

Look at their bullpen:
John Bolton
Dana Perino
Karl Rove

Need I remind you who've they've picked up off the waiver wire in recent years?:

Juan Williams (Who was released after ONE bad game!)
Glen Beck (Who has now gone on to form his own league)

FoxNews has a HUGE farm system all over the US where they cultivate talent too.

Lets make Jon Stewart the fisrt person in history to be elected president with write in votes.
What better protest against the 2 party system could we have?

I love how un-appalled Right Wingers are by this. They clearly cut the tape in a way to make it seem like Obama was being a hypocrite when in all reality, all he was doing was setting the groundwork for, and basically TELLING everyone, "This is what I'm going to do if Congress doesn't get off their ass."

Hannity is a fucking disgrace, and he's a puppet for the Kochs and the GOP. The fact their viewers don't care about being lied to says a lot about their movement as a whole.

Also, fuck the American League. The DH is for pussies. Real baseball is played in the Nationals. Low scoring means real pitching prowess.

01d2ed008f01012f2fe200163e41dd5b

Fox News almost fools Jon Stewart | TPMDC

As usual, "fair and balanced" isn't. Nor do they bother being accurate.

Just watched the Stewart tape.....and unless I see the Republicans take Obama to court on the matter, I'd have to say that the Republicans are dead wrong on the matter, and Fox is responsible for the exact kind of tape editing that we complain about MSNBC doing.

The should admit and apologize.

New Topics

Forum List

Back