Future USMB topics

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Obama Charged With Treason

Hillary to run again 2020 vision for the WH, "those Russian cocksuckers won't stop me this time! Jake, say something nice about me"

Kiss announces Final Farrwell tour 2034. We mean it this time

Trump hands the reins over to Jr. "My work here is done"

Last edited:

Hillary to run again 2020 vision for the WH, "those Russian cocksuckers won't stop me this time! Jake, say somethingnice about me"

Kiss announces Final Farrwell tour 2034. We meant it this time

This post is a perfect example of someone who has absolutely nothing else better to do with their life. Sad, and pathetic.

Hillary to run again 2020 vision for the WH, "those Russian cocksuckers won't stop me this time! Jake, say somethingnice about me"

Carnac.jpg

This post is a perfect example of someone who has absolutely nothing else better to do with their life. Sad, and pathetic.

Clearly

and you not only wasted time reading it, you responded.

It's either that or my sister in laws brownies just kicked in

Hash brownies?

Soros Going to Jail for his Numerous Crimes inside and outside the country. (hopefully, soon)

Deep State is scared, bankrupt and ready to beg Russia for Asylum. Russia rejects.

Jullian Assange completely justified and moving to USA.

Last edited:
G

Hillary to run again 2020 vision for the WH, "those Russian cocksuckers won't stop me this time! Jake, say something nice about me"

Greens and Libertarians join forces in campaigns to fund their own solutions - instead of paying either Democrats or Republicans to run for office and get nothing done.

Satire, right?

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Future topics? Given the human genome manipulation : Worm/ human hybrids demand that poop be served at restaurants. It's not fair we exclude Hybrid Americans because they have rights guaranteed in the Constitution by our founding fathers. Absurd? Silly even? What else does that remind you of?

Hash brownies?

cannabis oil

Headline

GRR Martin announces that the entire GOT series is but a prequel to "The Rise and Fall of Easteros" a land twice the size of Westeros abd located due East. He introduces and kills 13 of the main characters, and that's just the first chapter

Eagle wins the lottery......................

Could one of you fortune tellers please tell me the winning number please.......

:rock:

Forum List

Back