Future or america

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
FUTURE OR AMERICA

No one can foresee what the future will bring by what is happening today. How do you prepare for a future that can be determined by so many things.

Are you better off than your parents were? Yes and no. Some of us are and some are not. But it had nothing to do with what was happening in your parents’ days. My parents were better off than I am and my children better off than I am. Does no mean anything. Do you believe your children will be better off than you are? Your children’s children better off then they are. Maybe and maybe not.

It is impossible to know what the future will be by what is happening today. Doing the depression people that it was the end of the world and it was for some but we got pass it. So the doom and gloom fear mongering rhetoric propaganda that because of Obama our children will not have a future. Maybe they will not but it will have nothing to do with Obama and more to do with them. Bush got the ball rolling that set us up for a fall and Obama just happen to be the fall guy. Could have well been McCain.

Just like price of gasoline has nothing to do with oil.

Like evangelist Graham said, GOD is sending us Donald Trump to fix things and Obama need to show us his birth certificate and he doubts that Obama is a Christian. Evangelist Graham need to stay out of politics and religion because he don’t know what takes to be a Christian. Jesus told us what it takes to be a Christian but none of us are even remotely willing to do what it takes. It is more then the feeling that Evangelist Graham has. Jesus told us what it takes to be a Christian and we are all like the rich man who ask Jesus what it take to be a Christiana and he could not do what Jesus said it would take. Republicans cannot even come close to being Christians and Democrats believe showing compassion to illegal aliens is what it takes to be a Christian. But it only mean cheap labor and cheap votes and the long term consequences they may live to regret. No salvation what so ever. I don’t think this is what Jesus had in mind when he said show compassion for the poor, widows and orphans. Don’t forget to be hospitable to strangers, you may be entertaining angels. Jesus never condoned law breaking.

Jesus had foretold the future and it has nothing to do with Obama and we are not listening until it is too late.

FUTURE OR AMERICA

No one can foresee what the future will bring by what is happening today.
Hispanics will become the majority and America will become another third world cesspool.

Of course the future has nothing to do with Obama. Obama is our present. Atleast till Jan 20, 2013.

I don't think the future and America are mutually exclusive. In fact, I think God is going to do a marvelous work in this nation that will shock the world. In fact, I think it's started to a degree already.

Oh we will survive,but what we do today will determine to a large extent,just how well we will.

Granny says dat's right - dat's why dey oughta send her dat second stimulus check...
:eusa_eh:
Not Spending Money Is Mortgaging America’s Future, Obama Says
Thursday, April 28, 2011 – Deficits are not the only thing that could mortgage America’s future, President Barack Obama told Democratic donors in New York on Thursday. He stressed it would be mortgaging the country’s future if government did not spend money on certain areas.
“There’s more than one way to mortgage America’s future,” Obama said at The Town Hall in New York. “We mortgage that future if we don’t get a handle on our deficit and debt, but we also mortgage it if we’re not investing in those things that will assure the promise of the American Dream for the next generation.” Obama, in the speech, broadly defined the government expenditures needed to ensure prosperity for the next generation that should not be sacrificed for deficit and debt reduction.

“I’m not going to sacrifice investments in education. I’m not going to make scholarships harder to get and more expensive for young people,” Obama said to a cheering crowd. “I’m not going to sacrifice the safety of our highways or our airports. I’m not going to sacrifice clean air and clean water. I’m not going to sacrifice clean energy at a time when we need to free ourselves from dependence on foreign oil, and folks are getting killed at the pump.”

The assertion that government spending is tied to America’s success has been a reoccurring theme in various speeches by Obama since he announced he is running for reelection. Delivering an address about his fiscal plan on April 13, Obama said of Social Security, unemployment insurance, Medicare and Medicaid, “We are a better country because of these commitments. I’ll go further – we would not be a great country without those commitments.”

MORE

Forum List

Back