Future killers?

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
867550073_f083b349aa.jpg

young-marines.jpg

130719-M-PF875-062.JPG

These kids are from a group called the Young Marines. To those who are more progressive you may think this group is grooming future killers.

I think I like what I see , not much of a story but looks like a patriotic group to me . That's assuming that the kids are taught proper / traditional American values .

I was in a similar in the 60s , it was the CADETS and it was run by a retired drill instructor . I was mostlt drilling and parades .

I think I like what I see , not much of a story but looks like a patriotic group to me . That's assuming that the kids are taught proper / traditional American values .

"Traditional American Values"

europe-horses.jpg

Corbis-PL1205.jpg

bill-hudson.jpg

we'll see what happens , and I don't know but looks like things are going crazy nowadays in places like Ferguson and these pictured youngsters have nothing to do with Ferguson or the pics that Arronland put up . Besides that , like I said , I was a Cadet , similar to the young Marines and I never took part in the things that Arron pics depict and all those illegal acts depicted are , well they are illegal . Like I've said many times , keep building the society that you young generation and yer kids will inherit Arron and Moonglow , its ok with me !!

The NRA educated a lot of kids between WW1 and WW2 and the ability to shoot accurately made a big difference among Marines in the Pacific. JFK was a life NRA member. Somehow the radical left hijacked the media and the democrat party while the NRA became the enemy and the Jihad became the democrat party icon.

"Traditional American Values"

europe-horses.jpg

Corbis-PL1205.jpg

bill-hudson.jpg
Give it some time and you'll overcome your guilt complex soon enough.

My white privilege is not near as strong as your minority guilt. Nor is it as effective as a political weapon.

Here, have yourself some bitch slap... :slap:

The NRA educated a lot of kids between WW1 and WW2 and the ability to shoot accurately made a big difference among Marines in the Pacific. JFK was a life NRA member. Somehow the radical left hijacked the media and the democrat party while the NRA became the enemy and the Jihad became the democrat party icon.
Since JFK's time, firearms have increased by 300% and nuts are slaughtering young kids in school. In the 50's and 60's most guns were purchased primarily for sport and secondarily for protection. Today, it's the opposite.

867550073_f083b349aa.jpg

young-marines.jpg

130719-M-PF875-062.JPG

These kids are from a group called the Young Marines. To those who are more progressive you may think this group is grooming future killers.
In my personal opinion, this group doesn't train children to be killers. This program teaches kids respect, teamwork, and self-discipline. This group is a huge anti-drug organization as well. The images above are from a young marine group's field trip. This is not what they do when they meet. There are hundreds of service projects that they have participated in and organized. The Young Marines are building responsible citizens, not killers. Here is the web address to the group's website: http://www.youngmarines.com/home

867550073_f083b349aa.jpg

young-marines.jpg

130719-M-PF875-062.JPG

I think your misunderstand. Using the work future "Killers" is poor form, and being a killer is up to that one individual person. Most of the time, boys have the dream of becoming a solider because it sounds like something out of a action movie. Once you become older, you snap out of it. If you want to still join the military when your a adult, you have to realize the extreme risk of death, you are no better off then the other side on the front lines. Feeling the need to want to protect your nation well a youth is not a bad thing at all, your just being a ass and making it look like they are abnormal group of kids who loves death.

Since JFK's time, firearms have increased by 300% and nuts are slaughtering young kids in school. In the 50's and 60's most guns were purchased primarily for sport and secondarily for protection. Today, it's the opposite.

You apparently need a refresher course on your fallacies.

Correlation does not imply causation - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The major difference between then and now is NOT the amount of guns. Sure, we may have had an increase in the number of weapons, but we have also have seen an increase in population. Not only in domestic birth rates, but the internationalist leaning politicians who have done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to curb the flood of immigrants coming into the nation. The population of the nation has continued to skyrocket.

The dirty little secret is that the Baby Boomers ARE NOT the largest generation. The millennials have exploded onto the seen since the 50's and 60's.
A New Generation Shapes a New Era NDN
People on the streets want guns to protect themselves like any other generation.

What has changed? Society is now out of it's blinking mind. We're going off the rails on a crazy train. Every mass shooting, every school tragedy, every incident that is traced back to a so called terrorist? You will ALWAYS find, almost with out exception, the shooter had been treated, since they were a teen, by a mental health professional that put them on a mind altering psychotropic drug that screwed up their brain development.

That's right, BIG PHARMA, and their lobbyists in the FDA are all responsible for these gun deaths. THAT is the dirty little secret. But we can't talk about that. That is big money. It pays advertising bills on the news, and in magazines. It pays for politicians campaigns. It pays for global warming scientist's research. It pays the advertising for health care. And soon it will pay for more gun control laws.

Just remember that when the next mass shooting occurs and they never cover how long the killer was in the care of a psychologist, or how long he had been taking an anti-depressant, bi-polar medication, mood stabilizer, ADHD med, etc.

Forum List

Back