Future Colin Kaepernicks, Beware: You Can Get Fired for Political Speech

What makes me mad is they insult the people that gave them the freedom and opportunity to make all the money they do.

Seriously, I would love to see that money get evened out between servicemen and NFL players.

Marines deserve more compensation, as do combat Rangers. Infantry and cavalry, too.

Navy and Air force, too, across the board.

Seriously, privileged, tattooed up game players are going to insult those that made their lives possible?

That's not going to fly very far. I'd say like an Albatross.

[

why do you think that it's giving the finger when it clearly isn't... ? kneeling in any manner has never been considered anything but a humbling gesture, in the holiest of ways.

you are welcomed to your opinion or meme but to me....If he wanted to say F YOU to the flag, he would have stood backwards, with his back to the flag during the national anthem, or something like that and not give a penitent man's posture or reverent man's posture imo!

Yes, I guess the Cocksucker Position is rather an expression of being extremely humble......

“There is no federal law protecting against discrimination or retaliation for political activity” at private companies, Paula Brantner, a senior adviser at Workplace Fairness, told TheWrap. “A lot of people think they have First Amendment rights, but those only apply to government employees.”

No duh. Constitutional rights only apply to government interference.

Remember the LA Clippers owner who was voted out of the NBA for his racial slurs or whatever? Employers can fire you for whatever they want.

It was about Monica Lewinski. That was consensual sex between adults.
No, it was about perjury stemming from an investigation into a sexual harrassment pattern. The investigation was prompted by Clinton's AG, Janet Reno.

The supposed lie was about Lewinski. Try to at least pretend to be informed.

Which was pertinent to the sexual harassment suit which he obstructed for which he was subsequently was disbarred.

Bit it was still about consensual sex with Lewinski.

No it was about sexual harassment, perjury, and obstruction.
Wow, you are such as ass. He supposedly lied about his relationship with Lewinski. A private, consensual sexual relationship.

Maybe you should h]keep your at nose out of other peoples private business.

At least Clinton was not running around groping women.

What makes me mad is they insult the people that gave them the freedom and opportunity to make all the money they do.

Seriously, I would love to see that money get evened out between servicemen and NFL players.

Marines deserve more compensation, as do combat Rangers. Infantry and cavalry, too.

Seriously, privileged, tattooed up game players are going to insult those that made their lives possible?

You sound like and idiot and a anti-capitalist. The US government pays service members not the NFL. The facts are that for all your white BS you dont support the service members. If you did you would have zero problem with your taxes being raised to a level that would pay service members millions of dollars. I gurantee you there is no conservative organization willing to do that.

You sound like and idiot and a anti-capitalist. The US government pays service members not the NFL. The facts are that for all your white BS you dont support the service members. If you did you would have zero problem with your taxes being raised to a level that would pay service members millions of dollars. I gurantee you there is no conservative organization willing to do that.

Blacks aren't in the military?

People that play a game shouldn't be paid that much more than people who risk their lives for everyone's safety. That's all I'm saying.

Blacks aren't in the military?

People that play a game shouldn't be paid that much more than people who risk their lives for everyone's safety. That's all I'm saying.
I'm Black and I was in the military. What prompted that question?

Why shouldnt they be paid that much more if they produce more wealth than people that risk their lives? Like I said if you really wanted them to be paid more you would be on the front lines in an effort to get your taxes raised to the point the people that risk their lives would be paid millions. When are you going to do that?

Forum List

Back