Fusion GPS wants their full transcripts released to the Public.

Didn't the "fundamentals" favor Hillary in this last election?

Here's a hint for you, Doc...maybe it's time for you on the left to start listening to other people about who's going to win elections? Just saying...

Hillary and Hillary poll deflections are stupid. The polls were correct - she won by 2% of the vote.
So come up with something coherent and reverent other than:
"WUL THE POLLS WERE WRONG & WHAT ABOUT HILLARY?"
STOOPID so STOP IT[/QUOTE

Where did I refer to polls? I was referring to the same pundits that said Trump had ZERO path to the Presidency in the Electoral College. The "deflection" is by you and people like you, Doc that keep bringing up the popular vote in an election that was decided by the Electoral College!

The Republicans’ Fake Investigations

Republicans have refused to release full transcripts of our firm’s testimony, even as they selectively leak details to media outlets on the far right. It’s time to share what our company told investigators.

We don’t believe the Steele dossier was the trigger for the F.B.I.’s investigation into Russian meddling. As we told the Senate Judiciary Committee in August, our sources said the dossier was taken so seriously because it corroborated reports the bureau had received from other sources, including one inside the Trump camp.

The intelligence committees have known for months that credible allegations of collusion between the Trump camp and Russia were pouring in from independent sources during the campaign. Yet lawmakers in the thrall of the president continue to wage a cynical campaign to portray us as the unwitting victims of Kremlin disinformation.

Snip

Trump and his organization had worked with a wide array of dubious Russians in arrangements that often raised questions about money laundering. Likewise, those deals don’t seem to interest Congress.

We explained how, from our past journalistic work in Europe, we were deeply familiar with the political operative Paul Manafort’s coziness with Moscow and his financial ties to Russian oligarchs close to Vladimir Putin.

Opinion | The Republicans’ Fake Investigations
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish Fusion GPS would release it, Grassley said he would. Where are they?

Americans have a right to see these transcripts.

Grassley is protecting his Cheeto Jesus for now. Good on Fusion for this op-ed. Not real sure we even need the transcripts at this point, The question is, how long will Republicans wear the knee pads? My bet - straight on through until the midterm bloodbath. :cool-45:

pMgvevG-.jpg

Love that Nunes' picture........A cabinet post as Secretary or the BentOver Dept. may be in the offing for Nunes.

I suppose making insulting pictures of the people you hate is some kind of pathetic substitute for the fact that Dims have absolutely no power in Washington.

just wait, shortly.

As Fire and Fury is published
Europe openly debates: Is Trump still sane?

Source: The Washington Post

BERLIN — European commentary on President Trump is rarely flattering, but the cascading revelations alleged in Michael Wolff’s tell-all book “Fire and Fury,” drew an especially fierce response from a horrified continent.

“Is Trump still sane?” asked the Friday lead headline on the site of Germany’s most respected conservative paper, Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung. The piece was published under the topic “mental health.”

Meanwhile, British readers woke up to the Times of London's main front page headline that also wondered about the president’s stability: “Trump’s mental health questioned by top aide.”

“Donald Trump’s right-hand man openly questioned his fitness to serve and predicted that he would resign to avoid being removed by his own cabinet, according to a book that the US president tried to block yesterday,” wrote the Rupert Murdoch-controlled Times of London.

Read more: As ‘Fire and Fury’ is published, Europe openly debates: ‘Is Trump still sane?’

Forum List

Back