Fury vs. Wilder

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
I hoping Fury pulls it out, but he gained a lot of weight, which will likely effect his boxing ability and stamina

I hoping Fury pulls it out, but he gained a lot of weight, which will likely effect his boxing ability and stamina
Agree
Physically, I think he is superior. But I don’t have much faith in his training regimen. Big payday regardless

Agree
Physically, I think he is superior. But I don’t have much faith in his training regimen. Big payday regardless

Both fighters have a rematch clause in their contracts. This fight will be a trilogy. The promoter are just hoping for a good showing.

My prediction is that Wilder is going to knock Fury out in Round 11. Wilder is a hard hitting American, facing down a gigantic European who has a great chin and fine wrestling abilities. The last time we had that combination was the 1934 confrontation between Max Baer and Primo Carnera. And Baer won in 11 rounds after knocking Primo down a dozen times.

My prediction is that Wilder is going to knock Fury out in Round 11. Wilder is a hard hitting American, facing down a gigantic European who has a great chin and fine wrestling abilities. The last time we had that combination was the 1934 confrontation between Max Baer and Primo Carnera. And Baer won in 11 rounds after knocking Primo down a dozen times.

Wilder is probably the hardest puncher I’ve ever seen, so you might be right.

I read up on Fury. He's from the UK, born in Manchester, England. Raised by Irish parents. He was born THREE MONTHS premature, he weighed ONE pound! He wasn't expected to survive, but he was a fighter even then. It boggles the mind that he was that tiny at birth and look at him now! Just incredible.

Where is the Great Black Hope? Anthony Joshua, the dude a fat Mexican beat up? :p Either way Fury beat the dude twice. Nobody is interested in another beat down of Wilder by Fury. Maybe Joshua vs Wilder and the winner gets a try at the world champ? Meanwhile Fury has to consider MMA options and $$$!

Wow, the white guy wins! I thought Wilder looked better physically, more muscular than Fury. It didn't seem to help tonight.

That really doesn't make that terrible much difference in combat sports. The tremendous wrestler Haystacks Calhoun had a fantastic record, in spite of not have an Adonis like body. Ditto, BTW, for the late Adrian Adonis, the fabulous LGBTQ grappler.

Meanwhile Fury has to consider MMA options and $$$!

Fury is going to have to consider giving Braun Strowman a return match , maybe at Wrestlemania. He did beat the Monster Among Men at Crown Jewels, but it was a count out win and Braun manhandled Fury after the match. I see Tyson Fury as a modern Primo Carnera, a giant of a man tremendous in all the combat competitions

He wore a king out fit and with the history of slavery that must have really dug deep in blacks people. Lol nice move fury

Meanwhile Fury has to consider MMA options and $$$!

Fury is going to have to consider giving Braun Strowman a return match , maybe at Wrestlemania. He did beat the Monster Among Men at Crown Jewels, but it was a count out win and Braun manhandled Fury after the match. I see Tyson Fury as a modern Primo Carnera, a giant of a man tremendous in all the combat competitions
Primo Carnera sucked

He is the origin of the phrase......The bigger they are, the harder they fall

Forum List

Back