Further evidence that liberals don't care about the horrific tragedy of Sandy Hook

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Planned Parenthood Reports Record Year for Abortions
And received $542M from the Fed gov't

In its latest annual report for fiscal year 2011 to 2012, Planned Parenthood reveals that it performed 333,964 abortions in 2011 - a record year for the organization.

According to annual reports, the organization performed 332,278 abortions in 2009, 329,445 in 2010, making the total number of abortions in three years to 995,687.

So the left proudly terminates a staggering 333,964 children, but pretends to be sooooo upset about 20 children....

Planned Parenthood reports record year for abortions | WashingtonExaminer.com

Last edited:

In its latest annual report for fiscal year 2011 to 2012, Planned Parenthood reveals that it performed 333,964 abortions in 2011 - a record year for the organization.

According to annual reports, the organization performed 332,278 abortions in 2009, 329,445 in 2010, making the total number of abortions in three years to 995,687.

So the left proudly terminates a staggering 333,964 children, but pretends to be sooooo upset about 20 children....

Those aren't humans....don't you know that? We cannot have people believing that embryos that will gestate into full human beings actually ARE human beings.

The primates won't have it.

How predictable. FOX runs a story about tax payer funding of Planned Parenthood and their water carriers bring it here almost immediately. This the third thread I've seen on the subject already.

Here's something FOX didn't tell you, information you COULD find on your own, if truth were important to you. Of course, it's not, so I'll have to do your leg work for you.

Taxpayer funds have been going to PP since 1970, when Richard Nixon signed the Family Planning Services and Population Research Act into law. It's been continued as a part of the HHS budget every year since, right on through the Reagan and both Bush administrations and through the years when the GOP controlled Congress. The Hyde Amendment, first passed in 1979 and re-passed every budget cycle since, prohibits the spending of federal tax dollars on abortion procedures.

No, I don't like it either and I don't like Planned Parenthood. However, to blame "liberals" for it just a damn outright lie, nothing more than a cheap smear job.

Last edited:
keep going after planned parenthood and see what the college educated female voting block does. Ill give you a hint, they wont be voting Republican.

Fact is Planned Parenthood offers a vast array of services and abortions are just a small fraction of the health care they provide. I would tell conservatives to back off but im quite enjoying seeing a Democrat in office.

Last edited:
Riiight. Being pro-choice, supporting the life of the mother, supporting Roe v. Wade = no sympathy for Sandy Hook victims.

:cuckoo:

Those aren't humans....don't you know that? We cannot have people believing that embryos that will gestate into full human beings actually ARE human beings.

What are they then, toaster ovens? :cuckoo:

keep going after planned parenthood and see what the college educated female voting block does. Ill give you a hint, they wont be voting Republican.

Fact is Planned Parenthood offers a vast array of services and abortions are just a small fraction of the health care they provide. I would tell conservatives to back off but im quite enjoying seeing a Democrat in office.

Yeah, almost 340,000 - what a "small fraction" :cuckoo:

How predictable. FOX runs a story about tax payer funding of Planned Parenthood and their water carriers bring it here almost immediately. This the third thread I've seen on the subject already.

Here's something FOX didn't tell you, information you COULD find on your own, if truth were important to you. Of course, it's not, so I'll have to do your leg work for you.

Taxpayer funds have been going to PP since 1970, when Richard Nixon signed the Family Planning Services and Population Research Act into law. It's been continued as a part of the HHS budget every year since, right on through the Reagan and both Bush administrations and through the years when the GOP controlled Congress. The Hyde Amendment, first passed in 1979 and re-passed every budget cycle since, prohibits the spending of federal tax dollars on abortion procedures.

No, I don't like it either and I don't like Planned Parenthood. However, to blame "liberals" for it just a damn outright lie, nothing more than a cheap smear job.

Good post. The radical right wing idiots are sheep that just obey and parrot whatever the latest faux outrage they are suppose to be in at the moment from their propaganda outlets.

Funny you folks don't have these "ethical" concerns about gun violence, in vitro fertilization, war, the death penalty, health care, pollution or a plethora of other issues that have direct impact on human life.

Funny that.

Get off it, loser. That reach you just made is not only offensive, but totally wrong.

I'm sorry, are you under the impression that I believe everything Richard Nixon did is ok? :rofl:

See, unlike the idiot liberal dumbocrat (who pledges a very frightening Nazi-like allegiance to any and all things dumbocrat) we conservatives recognize and condemn bad decisions by representatives on our side of the aisle.

The reality is though, today (you know, what matters most - not 45 years ago) the GOP is looking to unfunded this asinine government program while the dumbocrats are fighting harder than ever to keep it going.

In 1970, we weren't $16.5 trillion in debt. Enough said...

Funny you folks don't have these "ethical" concerns about gun violence, in vitro fertilization, war, the death penalty, health care, pollution or a plethora of other issues that have direct impact on human life.

Funny that.

The "death penalty"?!? :rofl:

Let me get this straight - you're comparing someone being justly punished for horrific crimes to innocent babies being murdered? :cuckoo:

Seriously Swallow, only you...

Its always been about "Never let a legitimate crisis go to waste!"

Obama is currently importing, by virtue of State's granting 100 visas a day to Saudi Wahabis, an army of Nadal Hassans into this country. At 100 per day how long before they equal and exceed the number of gunfighters in our uniformed services? Now complement this standing army of Nadal Hassans on our very own soil with the Liberal's desired almost total removal of firearms from the American Public's hands and you've set the stage for Fort Hood to the ten millionth power.
Sharia Law will be here before you'll be able to finish saying "Hidden Imam."

And you always thought the people of Troy were stupid, getting snookered by the Greeks they way they were.

Last edited:

Get off it, loser. That reach you just made is not only offensive, but totally wrong.

It's not a reach - which is why you have nothing to dispute what I said and are left with nothing but personal attacks. The reality is, you guys kill more children in 1 year than all the guns have in the history of the planet.

You create genuine tragedies every day and think it's wonderful, but you pretend to be "outraged" at shootings so you can exploit it for gun control (ie like the little Nazi's you are - you want to control everything and everyone).

It's not a reach - which is why you have nothing to dispute what I said and are left with nothing but personal attacks. The reality is, you guys kill more children in 1 year than all the guns have in the history of the planet.

You create genuine tragedies every day and think it's wonderful, but you pretend to be "outraged" at shootings so you can exploit it for gun control (ie like the little Nazi's you are - you want to control everything and everyone).

I've not killed one child in my life....true story.

Riiight. Being pro-choice, supporting the life of the mother, supporting Roe v. Wade = no sympathy for Sandy Hook victims.

:cuckoo:

That is the OP's logic....enough RWrs think like him and vocalize it = 2012 election results.

Oh please... you guys are so desperate, it's comical. The November 2010 results were the biggest ass-kicking in the history of American politics. Obama buys one election (promises free healthcare, free college, home-loan forgiveness, free money, corporate bailouts) and idiots like you pretend it's some kind of "referendum".

The GOP still owns the house, the governorship of damn near every state, the mayorship of damn near every state - hell Scott Walker won re-election TWICE in ultra-liberal Wisconsin.

Do you have any idea how fucking stupid you sound when you cite the "2012 elections" in which John Boehner was re-elected Speaker of the House as "proof" that you're ideology is the popular one? :rofl:

Congratulations on the dumbest post so far this year! :clap2:

Forum List

Back