Funny that THIS is my hero from this show agree? lol

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I have a lot actors and characters from tv shows that I am big fans of and consider them to be my heros example-the six million dollar man is one of them,Not the actor but the character because I always wanted to be him.That is not unusual at all but to have this here in these two pics below as your hero IS wouldnt you agree?:D

By the way,lets keep this topic to just this show,not others please.thanks.

these two pics alone bring back such fond memories for me since I loved this show so much and it one of my all time favorites.

anybody else love this guy as much as i do? I am guessing no right?:biggrin:

9cb57f5d2af27de3072b2e7a43dda66b--my-childhood-choppers.jpg

Airwolf_side.jpg

Last edited:
For the fans who loved that show as much as I did,that was just a taste,I LOVE watching these two videos over and over and over again.Have done so over a 100 times at LEAST. the theme song so much gives me goosebumps.

for the other fans that loved this show,here are some fond memories for you right here.enjoy. the casual fans will just want to watch this very short video here the first one.

the DIEHARDS like myself will want to watch the long version here as well.:biggrin: the fight scenes at the end always so much gave me chills.

Last edited:
I figured if I asked these two questions in post # 2 it would be overlooked and ignored so I wanted to make sure the people who read this saw it.

Tell me if this show had this effect on you as well with these two questions below.:)

question# 1.The main reason I loved the show so much was again of course the helicopter was my hero,but without the action scenes and the music at the end,the show would not have held my attention because they always gave me goosebumps. did you love the show as well for that reason?

question#2
Not only was it the theme song and the actions scenes with my hero Airwolf at the end that made me love the show so much in become one of my all time favorites but it was ALSO the closeup shots of Jan Michael Vincent that made the show for me as you see in those videos.He really makes the moment also because his eyes are so intense for the moment agree? did anybody else here ever think those thoughts as well when watching the show about Vincent and how the closeups of his eyes made the moments? thanks.:)

Last edited:
I thought the show sucked. The writing was hokey, the plot was predictable, and there were things shown in the fight scenes that helos are incapable of doing, even if they are Apache helos.

I thought the show sucked. The writing was hokey, the plot was predictable, and there were things shown in the fight scenes that helos are incapable of doing, even if they are Apache helos.
its a tv show ABS....you are not supposed to say...."oh come on!what bullshit!"....

its a tv show ABS....you are not supposed to say...."oh come on!what bullshit!"....

Hokey and predictable are 2 things I despise in my entertainment.

When Hastings went out of business I bought the complete Airwolf series on DVD. :)

Guess what? Ralph Hinkley wasn't really a teacher and he didn't really get, from aliens, a special suit that made him a super hero...

The A-Team? Not really vets...

Samantha Stevens? Not really a witch...

Guess what? Ralph Hinkley wasn't really a teacher and he didn't really get, from aliens, a special suit that made him a super hero...

I never even bother to read his juvenile rants so i never saw his first post.:biggrin: since his posts always consists of this all the time-:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

I never even bother to read his juvenile rants so i never saw his first post.:biggrin: since his posts always consists of this all the time-:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Eh, I like ABK well enough, I'm just in a shitty mood...

Forum List

Back