Funny stuff from Today's Tea Party on Capitol Hill

Right, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights have Preamble's, NOT the Declaration.

All those immigrants that Boehner tries to keep out of the country know the difference between the Constitution and Declaration of Independence

Hows that, when most do not even espeaka english?

Its a question on the citizenship test.

They barely speak English and know the Constitution better than Boehner who was holding up a copy.

All those immigrants that Boehner tries to keep out of the country know the difference between the Constitution and Declaration of Independence

They barely speak English and know the Constitution better than Boehner who was holding up a copy.

I hate to sound like i'm defending a politician but I do have a legitimate question that I can recall an answer to.

When did Boehner ever come out against people immigrating here legally?

I think it is possible that Boehner know the Constitution by hard yet got caught up in the moment.

The conservative wingnuts are blindly stumbling now.

The GOP leadership can get rid of the hopelesschangeless reaganites and palinistas and move on.

Wow someone is suffering from Reagaphobia and Palinitis I see.

You have just identified all informed, literate Americans who care for their country: they want Sarah and reaganism gone forever. We need to be finished with hopelesschangeless republicanism.

Is that who Boehner is trying to keep out? Individuals that actually follow our immigration laws? Or perhaps you believe that Paco and Maria are boning up on civics while they evade Border Patrol.....

The GOP leadership can get rid of the hopelesschangeless reaganites and palinistas and move on.

You have just identified all informed, literate Americans who care for their country: they want Sarah and reaganism gone forever. We need to be finished with hopelesschangeless republicanism.

So says you....I on the other hand say I have identfied half of the people that represent what is wrong with this country, the left half of extremist thinkers. The other half are those way out there far righties.

So says you....I on the other hand say I have identfied half of the people that represent what is wrong with this country, the left half of extremist thinkers. The other half are those way out there far righties.

Unfortunately- the way out righties have never controlled our govt., and the far lefties currently control congress and the white house.

Unfortunately- the way out righties have never controlled our govt., and the far lefties currently control congress and the white house.

Some might say bush and the rep congress were far right, however I found bush to not be far right for the most part, he was more like a McCain "republican"

However it does seem the extreme left are the ones in control of the agenda ATM.

Some might say bush and the rep congress were far right, however I found bush to not be far right for the most part, he was more like a McCain "republican"

However it does seem the extreme left are the ones in control of the agenda ATM.

Those who would call Bush far right would so so about anyone to the right of Bill Maher.

So you in essence have identified yourself as one that either:
1) Like change just for change sake

-or-

2) Have no regard for the Constitution and the limitations put upon GOVERNMENT by the Document and ARE for Government controlling every aspect of your life, and could really care a wit of yuour own Liberty you continue to lose.

Now how mindless is this anyway? Which is it? (And NO you do not get to ADD anything to it).

Last edited:

-or-

2) Have no regard for the Constitution and the limitations put upon GOVERNMENT by the Document and ARE for Government controlling every aspect of your life, and could really care a wit of yuour own Liberty you continue to lose.
Now how mindless is this anyway? Which is it? (And NO you do not get to ADD anything to it).

Can you provide a link to where anything currently being done has been declared un-constitutional?

Other than some teabaggers blog

-or-

Can you provide a link to where anything currently being done has been declared un-constitutional?

Other than some teabaggers blog

Point to the Constitutional Authority that allows the Government to make law that portends the takeover and Government running certain segments of the Economy.

Um....
1) The Preamble is the BEGINNING of the Constitution.

2) "We hold these truths to be self evident..." isn't in the Preamble either.
:lol::lol::lol:

"Fucking Idiots" indeed.

He was quoting the Preamble of the DoI. Everyone knows what he was qouting is the preamble of the DoI. If he thought he was talking about the preamble of the constitution he would had said "this" preamble instead of "the preamble".

The first sentence of the Declaration asserts as a matter of Natural law the ability of a people to assume political independence, and acknowledges that the grounds for such independence must be reasonable, and therefore explicable, and ought to be explained.

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

The next section, the famous preamble, includes the ideas and ideals that were principles of the Declaration. It is also an assertion of what is known as the "right of revolution": that is, people have certain rights, and when a government violates these rights, the people have the right to "alter or abolish" that government.[71]

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
United States Declaration of Independence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Only 4,000 showed today, some tried to say over a million. Fucking hacks.

I believe there were up to 1.7 million people there today....same as 9/12

On the G. Gordon Liddy show, they said there were over a million people there. Fox was righty, we should have paid more attention to this.

Where was the BBC, ABC, NBC, The Canadians....?

LOL

Forum List

Back