Funny stuff from Today's Tea Party on Capitol Hill

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGXyMdH9ESs&feature[/ame]

At least this Liberal knows the Pledge Todd.

Boehner mixes up Constitution and Declaration - Glenn Thrush - POLITICO.com

He even held up his pocket copy of the Constitution, pledging to "stand here with our Founding Fathers, who wrote in the pre-amble: 'We hold these truths to be self evident ..."

Oops.

That would be the opening lines of the Declaration of Independence that he's reading.

At least this Liberal knows the difference between the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution.

Asked about the mixup, Boehner spokesman Michael Steel shot back: "Both texts are vital to the liberty beloved by every American."

Only 4,000 showed today, some tried to say over a million. Fucking hacks.

Oh, and there was Astroturf too. Maybe some of the people there can make up for it by holding up more signs of the Holocaust and Dachau. :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
Even a first grader could have gotten it right.

This thing today was put together by Bachmann. Seriously, think about this....and the 9/12 thing was put together by Beck.

Jesus people, you guys are nuts.

I believe there were up to 1.7 million people there today....same as 9/12

Bonehead Boehner can't even tell the Declaration of Independence from the Preamble to the Constitution..

Even when he holds the Constitution in his hand

It's alright, they must have some flag pins on them. That automatically makes them more American than any Liberal. :lol:

Last edited:
Remember this quote by Bill Clinton:

"It's government vs. the people. The last time I checked, the Constitution said, 'of the people, by the people and for the people.' That's what the Declaration of Independence says."

The phrase is from niether. It is from the Gettysburg address, and part was used in the writing of the American's Creed.

Remember this quote by Bill Clinton:

"It's government vs. the people. The last time I checked, the Constitution said, 'of the people, by the people and for the people.' That's what the Declaration of Independence says."

The phrase is from niether. It is from the Gettysburg address, and part was used in the writing of the American's Creed.

WHAAAT??? Clinton made a mistake???? I thought democrats were PERFECT!!!

Wondering how many liberals showed up to counter the conservative movement? Apparently not many...they are still laying around on their couches like they were on Tuesday. They should have voted. Instead they just want to downplay the comeback of conservatism and bury their oversized heads in the sand and pretend like Obama is invincible. Keep it up libs...

Bonehead Boehner can't even tell the Declaration of Independence from the Preamble to the Constitution..

And, for a related story,

... a big shout-out to our left-wing friends on the board who are celebrating the

history event of the day:

1917 Armed workers and troops (Bolsheviks) took over the
government and strategic points in Petrograd. Kerensky fled. The
next day, Lenin formed the “Council of People’s Commissars.”

Have a great day!

... a big shout-out to our left-wing friends on the board who are celebrating the

Have a great day!

I don't get it..

Whats the relevance??

Even a first grader could have gotten it right.

Anyway, in a well-intentioned attempt at Spanish and a joke about being a day early, Obama said:
"Bienvenidos. Welcome to Cinco de Cuatro -- (laughter) -- Cinco de Mayo at the White House. We are a day early, but we always like to get a head start here at the Obama White House."
Apparently unbeknownst to the president he wasn't saying "Happy May 4th." He was saying, "Happy fifth of fourth."
El Presidente Obama celebrates 'Cinco de Cuatro' | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times
It is important to note that "if you actually took the number of Muslim Americans, we'd be one of the largest Muslim countries in the world".
But even if we assume there are six million Muslims in the US, that makes it only the 34th biggest Muslim country in the world
Barack Hussein Obama: US “one of the largest Muslim countries in the world” – Telegraph Blogs

"To move forward, we cannot let ourselves be prisoners of past disagreements. I'm grateful that President Ortega did not blame me for things that happened when I was three months old.
Actually, the president misspoke on the sequence of events in Cuba. The invasion of CIA-trained rebels at the Bay of Pigs in Cuba occurred in April 1961. Obama was born August 4, 1961.
OBAMA PERMITE QUE LO HUMILLEN EN LA CUMBRE DE LAS AMERICAS - Noticias de Cuba - Univision Foro / Forum

This press release came out after the President of the United States, Barack Obama, stated that "Right now, doctors a lot of times are forced to make decisions based on the fee payment schedule that's out there. … the doctor may look at the reimbursement system and say to himself, 'You know what? I make a lot more money if I take this kid's tonsils out …". [3] The Wall Street Journal believes that pediatricians are not making money from doing tonsillectomies.[4] In the United States, otolaryngologists, not pediatricians, do tonsillectomies.[5]
Tonsillectomy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even a first grader could have gotten it right!

Have a great day!

I don't get it..

Whats the relevance??

You mean you only celebrate May Day?

"Armed workers"; is that like a teabagger? Did they hold signs in support of liberty, too?

History event of the day:

On this day in 1861 Jefferson Davis was elected to a six year term as president of the Confederate States, leading an insurrection costing the lives of over 550,000 thousand Americans.

"Armed workers"; is that like a teabagger? Did they hold signs in support of liberty, too?

History event of the day:

On this day in 1861 Jefferson Davis was elected to a six year term as president of the Confederate States, leading an insurrection costing the lives of over 550,000 thousand Americans.

Mine was related to the lefties being Neo-Comms.

Is yours that the righties are bigots and racists?

Did you miss this one:
"Democrat funded Democrat conducted study finds racism is not a factor in opposition to Obama "
Democrat funded Democrat conducted study finds no racism - Topic Powered by Eve For Enterprise

Every day we see how prescient Ronoldus Maximus was:
"“Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they’re ignorant; it’s just that they know so much that isn’t so.”

Have a great day!

I don't get it..

Whats the relevance??

You mean you only celebrate May Day?

I still don't follow your logic..

From yesterdays gathering it appears the right wing is planning the revolution. Didn't you read the signs Comrade PoliticalChic???

YouTube - Rep. Todd Akin Says Pledge Of Allegiance

At least this Liberal knows the Pledge Todd.

Boehner mixes up Constitution and Declaration - Glenn Thrush - POLITICO.com

He even held up his pocket copy of the Constitution, pledging to "stand here with our Founding Fathers, who wrote in the pre-amble: 'We hold these truths to be self evident ..."

Oops.

That would be the opening lines of the Declaration of Independence that he's reading.

At least this Liberal knows the difference between the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution.

Asked about the mixup, Boehner spokesman Michael Steel shot back: "Both texts are vital to the liberty beloved by every American."

Oh, and there was Astroturf too. Maybe some of the people there can make up for it by holding up more signs of the Holocaust and Dachau. :eusa_eh:

LOL. Boehner didn't claim that quote was from the Constitution you fucking idiots. He said it was from the Preamble. He properly quoted it.

"stand here with our Founding Fathers, who wrote in the pre-amble: 'We hold these truths to be self evident ..."

Forum List

Back