Funny reasons why bush is a disgrace to our nation

No what I find funny is how tough everyone is on a forum. Guess what buddy, you'd piss your pants if you saw me face to face. Now let's stop being tough guys on a web forum. You got something to say you say it to my face.

DFresh said:
No what I find funny is how tough everyone is on a forum. Guess what buddy, you'd piss your pants if you saw me face to face. Now let's stop being tough guys on a web forum. You got something to say you say it to my face.

How intelligent are you? Really? I'd bet you aren't. Your grammar is horrible - it's like you aren't even TRYING. Your sense of reality is askew as well. As if everyone here who feels you are a putz will leave their jobs, and fly to wherever you happen to be and try to fight you... wow.

Looky here kiddo...Stop your steriod-induced rants. Just be 'nice' EVEN IF You don't agree with people who are speaking truth - Expressing an opinion is NEVER an excuse to be rude.

DFresh said:

should I...no...that would be rude.

DFresh said:

So let's see.........Um you hate Bush and you love Kerry and Clinton.........You are really pissed off the election went the way it did...I guess that sums you up fairly well..........Any thing else of big interest you want to impart to us???

DFresh said:

OK, how's this. You're a liberal jackass that doesn't have the common sense to pull his dick of the cutting saw before it gets chopped off.

Was that good enough for you?

DFresh said:
No what I find funny is how tough everyone is on a forum.
Okay, I'll buy that. Let's look at who is acting all tough on a forum. This guy perhaps?
DFresh said:
Guess what buddy, you'd piss your pants if you saw me face to face.
Yawn, as I thought, just another e-thug. Nothing to see here, move along! :beer:

DFresh said:

:stupid:

Now this Kathianne is a PHALLACY! And this time I spelled the word correctly!

:D

DFresh said:

Piss my pants? Maybe from laughter. :cof:

Forum List

Back