Funny questions...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
There's humor in just about everything in life. Last Tuesday when I was floundering around in the Emergency Room having a heart attack, the nurse asked me what I thought was a pretty silly question at the time. She asked me if I was interested in receiving a pneumonia shot of all things! I laughed out loud at her. She asked me what was so funny and I told her that I thought a more appropriate question might be "Would you like more oxygen?" or maybe, "Does your chest still hurt?" or maybe even, "Is it a little easier for you to breathe now?" But no. In spite of the fact that it was nearly 100 degrees outside, and there hasn't been any frost at all in over 6 months, this well-trained medical provider wanted to know if I wanted a pneumonia shot. I thought that was a bit of an odd question to ask and frankly, pretty funny. Have you ever been asked an odd question at any particular time in your life? If so, inquiring minds want to know...

She asked because she was required to, due to hospital regulatory agency demands.

Forum List

Back