Funny Poll.Who's Voice "Do You Not !!" Want To Listen To For The Next Four Years ?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:omg::puke::eek-52::crybaby: Not only are we voting for our favorite candidate come November, we are also going to vote for whom we wont mind listening to on a regular basis for the next four years.
So which candidate will make you squeemish, nauseous, cringe, and thoughts of a painless suicide knowing you will have to listen to their boring/agonizing speeches right thru 2021?
And the nominees are :clap2:

1) Madam Hillary Clinton
2) Bernie Kernel Sanders
3) Donald Trump
4) Ted Cruz
5) Marco Rubio
:cow::dunno::cow:

If HillBilly wins I will treat her exactly like obama. I haven't heard 5 full minutes of him in all his second term. I tuned out about halfway through the first when I knew for certain he was nothing but a smear monger power grabbing authoritarian. I hit the mute button or skip over him.

If HillBilly wins I will treat her exactly like obama. I haven't heard 5 full minutes of him in all his second term. I tuned out about halfway through the first when I knew for certain he was nothing but a smear monger power grabbing authoritarian. I hit the mute button or skip over him.

I guess that explains why you have no idea of what is really happening, and depend on the line of crap fox feeds you.

I guess that explains why you have no idea of what is really happening, and depend on the line of crap fox feeds you.
I know much better than you since nobody has ever accused CBS or ABC news as being a FOX affiliate. I believe nothing that comes out of his mouth but do listen to the analysts on both sides. You should try it sometimes instead of drinking his Kool-aid.

Forum List

Back