Funny Pictures Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
who gets this?
hB5EFD9E3

I do. Then again, however, I am kind of a giant nerd.
lol.gif

wpid-img_20130404_215417.jpg

Practice Safe Cooking With This Condom Recipe Book Favorite

Tags
Via: Happy Place
325 91
Share: -
Share on twitter Share on google_plusone_share Share on pinterest_share Share on stumbleupon Share on reddit Share on email
Kyosuke Kagami's book entitled Condom Meals I Want to Make for You promises to show you all number of stuffed foods and ways you can incorporate a little rubber into your cooking. We know, it's everything you've asked for. You're welcome.

So were mine! :D Did you thank them yet?

You didn't thank mine!
lol.gif

I'll thank the "manpygs" one. Happy, now? :D

I don't agree with it, and I don't think it's all that funny either. I'm not angry about it either, and I DO have a sense of humor, but I want to make a point here. If some women act like whores it's more than likely because some guy was begging her and wouldn't leave her alone about having sex with him, and then when she finally gives in to his incessant whining because SHE feels bad, he turns around and calls her a whore.

This is quite common place among men, and although this a joke thread, I'm in a "mood" today, and felt like calling attention to this fact. As well as the fact that no man has the right to call any woman a "whore" because he is more than likely a much bigger whore who has had much more exposure to "things" than the woman he is calling a whore. If it's not okay for women, then it's not okay for you guys either. That means keep it in your pants and don't even ask. :D

I guess, being a woman, I don't find referring to women as "whores" or as "dirty" to be very humorous.

You're wrong. Women have this tendency to shift blame onto men. Women make choices for themselves, they're not always reacting to men. Some women like to have sex with a lot of men because it makes them feel desired and powerful and beautiful.

Different standards apply to men than to women because men are different than women. It's really as simple as that.

Who asked you? And you are wrong, as usual. :neutral:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back