Funny Pictures Thread: Part 2!!

1616248215517.png

For good reason. You don’t need defending.
And what do we call people who single out people by race for disparate treatment, again?

What's that term?
I see your point. Please tell me about all the hardships white people are forced to put up with.
we have to work and pay for other peoples lifestyles that refuse to work,,

For good reason. You don’t need defending.
And what do we call people who single out people by race for disparate treatment, again?

What's that term?
I see your point. Please tell me about all the hardships white people are forced to put up with.
We have to perform at a higher standard in order to get into many universities, for one thing.

How awful! I am appalled. Yet the military didn’t wage a war and kill your wives and children like they did in Sand Creek or rape murder and separate families like the slave owners did with slaves? You are forced to spend money to help other people. Thats gotta be tough.

How awful! I am appalled. Yet the military didn’t wage a war and kill your wives and children like they did in Sand Creek or rape murder and separate families like the slave owners did with slaves? You are forced to spend money to help other people. Thats gotta be tough.
you ever heard of the trail of tears?? yeah my family was in it,,

not seeing your point,,

OH thats right ,,I proved you a dumbass so you changed the subject and went back over a hundred yrs to make a point,,,

not seeing your point,,

OH thats right ,,I proved you a dumbass so you changed the subject and went back over a hundred yrs to make a point,,,
It would appear you lack the intelligence it takes to have a rational discussion.
Goodbye.
Rot in hell.

not seeing your point,,

It would appear you lack the intelligence it takes to have a rational discussion.
Goodbye.
Rot in hell.
youre just mad your narrative fell flat and you ended up looking like an moron,,

I see a pattern developing,,

not seeing your point,,

Goodbye.
Rot in hell.
youre just mad your narrative fell flat and you ended up looking like an moron,,

Keep dreaming.

not seeing your point,,

Goodbye.
Rot in hell.

Keep dreaming.

dont have to dream anything,, just read whats on the page in front of me,,

Forum List

Back