Funny how Greenland's Ice Sheets are melting with all this happening in the US of A and England.

Are liberals the most stupid people in the universe when it comes to global warming.

• Yes, look outside dumbass, you might notice all that white stuff, called snow.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • It is very hard to notice the big freeze when a liberal has his head up Hisanus.

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Winter storm causes icy roads across swath of South
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — A massive storm brought snow, sleet, and freezing rain across a wide swath of the South on Sunday — causing dangerously icy roads, immobilizing snowfalls and power losses to hundreds of thousands of people.
Accidents on snow-covered interstates caused major delays, hundreds of flights were canceled and drivers in North Carolina and Virginia got stuck in snow or lost control on icy patches. Meanwhile, kids and the young at heart took advantage of the early winter snow with snowball fights, sledding and snowmen.
UK SNOW forecast: Britain faces brutal FREEZE as Met Office warn of snow NEXT WEEK
Met Office meteorologist Alex Deakin insisted there will be snow showers in Britain next week, with the return of frost and ice across the country as temperatures drop. It will begin to get colder at the middle of next week as high pressure moves in, allowing wind to switch directions and come in from the northeast.
Now I could understand that if Greenland was south of the Equator right now, there could possibly be glacier melt which always happens during the summertime, but since it is north of the equator, I just cant believe that all this winter "stuff" just isnt landing there..

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Last edited:

Lol....nobody cares about Greenland. How many people live there? About 34?

How many live in the US and Great Britain?:2up:

Doy.....s0n you could live to 200 years old and I still wouldnt connect enough dots for you.:113::113:

Please display for me where people are caring about the ice melt levels in Greenland? If they are not caring, all your little map represents is a internet nethesphere factoid. Fucking duh s0n!:aug08_031::aug08_031::aug08_031:

Yo, asshole, poster AndaronJim - on your side of the argument - just posted a question about Greenland ice melting. How about actually looking to see what's being discussed before shoving in your any more of your U T T E R L Y - F U C K I N G - - W O R T H L E S S - - C O M M E N T S ! ! ! ! !

And yet, Greenland's ice mass is way above normal...It has gained about 500 gigatons since September 2017...leaving it about 150 gigatons above the 1981-2010 mean.

Greenland-2018-August-23-SMB.png

Do you ever use your brain...ever?...or are you really just a puppet with someone's hand stuck up your ass moving your jaw telling you what to say?

Yo, asshole, poster AndaronJim - on your side of the argument - just posted a question about Greenland ice melting. How about actually looking to see what's being discussed before shoving in your any more of your U T T E R L Y - F U C K I N G - - W O R T H L E S S - - C O M M E N T S ! ! ! ! !
And of course you totally ignored my sarcasm how with the winter events in the US and UK, how could the ice be melting, typical of a leftard idiot...Keep up the idiocy and you will end up with your buddies in the ignore zone.

Feel free to ignore me. I will return the favor and I can stop looking at your stupid avatar spinning around.

Feel free to ignore me. I will return the favor and I can stop looking at your stupid avatar spinning around.
First off, my avatar is the black sheriff from Blazing Saddles. The 1 wagon circling is how the liberals all circle the wagons when one of them gets in trouble. That also was from Blazing Saddles..

Greenland's ice melts where it meets the southern water, and the snowpack mounts in the interior. It has been this way for a LONG time. A crashed military plane that was abandoned in 1945 was recently dug up FROM UNDER 250 FEET OF ICE. Does that tell you anything? On the other hand, there was a Viking settlement a thousand years ago with 5,000 inhabitants, and that spot is covered with ice now (uninhabitable). The climate changes...yes it does.

The Antarctic ice mass is at its highest level on record.

The Arctic ice mass is FLOATING ON SEA WATER, hence even if it all went away tomorrow, it would not affect the level of the seas.

Don't drink the Kool-Aid.

Your data is from the same source as my second graphic. Yours display annual values. Here is the historical data, the first from NSIDC and the second from the GRACE satellite's altimetry data. You've got some nerve accusing anyone else of not understanding WTF is going on. What a dip.

GrnLndMassTrnd.png

NSIDC

Grace_curve_La_EN_20170100-1024x588.png

Guest post: How the Greenland ice sheet fared in 2017 | Carbon Brief

Can't help but notice that your graph starts in 2002....who would guess from your graph that Greenland's ice is 150 gigatons over the 1981-2010 mean? Typical cherry picking deception on the part of warmers who must create the appearance of crisis in order to keep the money rolling in.

And I understand perfectly what is going on...cherry picking dates and data in order to support a false narrative. Clearly, you don't understand, or don't care.

Greenland's ice melts where it meets the southern water, and the snowpack mounts in the interior. It has been this way for a LONG time. A crashed military plane that was abandoned in 1945 was recently dug up FROM UNDER 250 FEET OF ICE. Does that tell you anything? On the other hand, there was a Viking settlement a thousand years ago with 5,000 inhabitants, and that spot is covered with ice now (uninhabitable). The climate changes...yes it does.

The Arctic ice mass is FLOATING ON SEA WATER, hence even if it all went away tomorrow, it would not affect the level of the seas.

Greenland Ice Sheet Today | Surface Melt Data presented by NSIDC
From October 2017 to September 2018, continued heavy snowfall on the southeastern coast resulted in near-record snow mass added to the ice sheet.
In July and August, the number of surface melt days was above average along the southwestern coast, reaching well up into the ice sheet. Surface melt was below average in the northwestern and northeastern areas of the ice sheet,

Greenland Ice Sheet Today | Surface Melt Data presented by NSIDC
From October 2017 to September 2018, continued heavy snowfall on the southeastern coast resulted in near-record snow mass added to the ice sheet.
In July and August, the number of surface melt days was above average along the southwestern coast, reaching well up into the ice sheet. Surface melt was below average in the northwestern and northeastern areas of the ice sheet,
But the estimate says it is melting....Bwaaaahhaaaahhaaaaa….Crick is such an idiot......

Forum List

Back