Funny how 31000 scientists disagree with global warming

"Global Warming " is all false, and part of a global conspiracy aimed at slowing the development of
Third world countries. It is also part of a capitalist conspiracy, aimed at making money, off of peoples fears, about a rapidly warming Earth.

Third World countries keep fucking themselves up, they don't need this hoax to help them there.

This is no "Hoax", these are the facts.Global warming, is a falsehood. Aimed at slowing third world development, and extracting monies from many of these governments,in the form of a Global Carbon Monoxide Tax. This Global Warming is all part of a Capitlalist industrialized nation fraud, and or ripoff of third world developing countries.!!$$

"Global Warming " is all false, and part of a global conspiracy aimed at slowing the development of
Third world countries. It is also part of a capitalist conspiracy, aimed at making money, off of peoples fears, about a rapidly warming Earth.

Third World countries keep fucking themselves up, they don't need this hoax to help them there.

This is no "Hoax", these are the facts.Global warming, is a falsehood. Aimed at slowing third world development, and extracting monies from many of these governments,in the form of a Global Carbon Monoxide Tax. This Global Warming is all part of a Capitlalist industrialized nation fraud, and or ripoff of third world developing countries.!!$$

Reading comprehension glitch? I always call global warming a hoax ... but yeah, I can see why you wouldn't figure that out since you think "whitey" is to blame for all your woes.

Reading comprehension glitch? I always call global warming a hoax ... but yeah, I can see why you wouldn't figure that out since you think "whitey" is to blame for all your woes.
No one mentioned anything about "Whitey", this entire Global warming hoax is affecting all
Races. You are the one injecting race into this issue, not me.!

No one mentioned anything about "Whitey", this entire Global warming hoax is affecting all
Races. You are the one injecting race into this issue, not me.!

No, you said it was to hurt third world nations, it's a hoax used to bilk millions from the wealthy countries, there is no profit in conning the third world ones. So, just following logic.

No, but here's something you missed (and your peer pressured scientists avoided), when there is a lower solar level plant life is less capable of processing the CO2 they need, thus the levels will naturally rise, since less of it is being transformed back into O2 ... so ... it's natural, however now we need to find a way to help the plant life or risk becoming extinct since it will also grow less while still being consumed at the same rate. However, since all the money has been wasted on bribing scientists to get them to support the global warming hoax, we no longer have those funds. So, thanks to you nuts, we're fucked as a species.

Thanks for admiting that CO2 warms the earth.

According to the folks who seem to know about this stuff, CO2 is a GHG and therefore by definition, does not actually warm the planet, but does prevent warmth from escaping into space.

It is not an arithmetic increase of effectiveness, though. For every degree of warming caused by a given amount of CO2, adding that same amount of warming incrementally requires twice the amount of CO2.

So, If you would believe the AGW crowd, the amount of CO2 in the air right now has caused the planet to be more than 30 degrees warmer than than if there was no CO2 in the air.

The argument goes that a little CO2 caused a given amount of warming and allot of CO2 will cause allot. However, that's not the whole story if we lay the warmiong at the foot of CO2. The first degree of warmikng required a certain amount. The second degree required twice that amount and so on. We all know the stories of the peasant who is rewarded by the king with a grain of wheat on the condition that he gets a doubled amount of the previous days wheat every day for the remainder of his life and soon the entire wheat crop of the kngdom is his.

This is the same with CO2. How much CO2 will be required at this point to raise the Global climate by one degree? If the AGW theory is correct, a level of 560 ppm will do the trick. The next degree will require a level of 1160 ppm. The next degree will be hit with a level of 2320 ppm. The next degree will see birds falling out of the air and humans passing out from oxygen deprivation, not heat stroke.

Can the CO2 concentration rise to this level? It has before, but that was millions of years ago. The simple truth, though, is that the global climate has been that warm within the last 120 thousand years and CO2 was nowhere near that level. Why? Beause CO2 concentration does not cause claimate change, it reacts to it.

At the end of the previous interglacial, without the benefit of CO2 levels this high, temperature was two degrees higher than today.

If temperature was dramatically higher and CO2 was dramatically lower, what may we gleen from this in terms of the global climate and its relation to CO2?

The only CO2 that is warming the earth, emits from Chrissy's mouth, he is full of hot air. Lmao....

According to the folks who seem to know about this stuff, CO2 is a GHG and therefore by definition, does not actually warm the planet, but does prevent warmth from escaping into space.

It is not an arithmetic increase of effectiveness, though. For every degree of warming caused by a given amount of CO2, adding that same amount of warming incrementally requires twice the amount of CO2.

So, If you would believe the AGW crowd, the amount of CO2 in the air right now has caused the planet to be more than 30 degrees warmer than than if there was no CO2 in the air.

The argument goes that a little CO2 caused a given amount of warming and allot of CO2 will cause allot. However, that's not the whole story if we lay the warmiong at the foot of CO2. The first degree of warmikng required a certain amount. The second degree required twice that amount and so on. We all know the stories of the peasant who is rewarded by the king with a grain of wheat on the condition that he gets a doubled amount of the previous days wheat every day for the remainder of his life and soon the entire wheat crop of the kngdom is his.

This is the same with CO2. How much CO2 will be required at this point to raise the Global climate by one degree? If the AGW theory is correct, a level of 560 ppm will do the trick. The next degree will require a level of 1160 ppm. The next degree will be hit with a level of 2320 ppm. The next degree will see birds falling out of the air and humans passing out from oxygen deprivation, not heat stroke.

Can the CO2 concentration rise to this level? It has before, but that was millions of years ago. The simple truth, though, is that the global climate has been that warm within the last 120 thousand years and CO2 was nowhere near that level. Why? Beause CO2 concentration does not cause claimate change, it reacts to it.

At the end of the previous interglacial, without the benefit of CO2 levels this high, temperature was two degrees higher than today.

If temperature was dramatically higher and CO2 was dramatically lower, what may we gleen from this in terms of the global climate and its relation to CO2?

The only CO2 that is warming the earth, emits from Chrissy's mouth, he is full of hot air. Lmao....

LOL ... he probably thinks he exhales O3!

How embarassing are your posts?

They are only personal insults.

LOL ... he probably thinks he exhales O3!

Thanks for admitting last night that CO2 causes the earth to warm.

You're the best!

KK, thanks again.

Well, regardless of how hard it is for you to read, thanks for you and your environuts for condemning us all by wasting all that money on shit that wound up doing nothing more than wasting money so now we have no funding for any way to help figure out how to help the plants for food! Yeah, thanks for killing us all.

KK, thanks again.

Thanks Chris...once again youmade my point for me. :clap2:

You guys are busted.

You can't argue that we don't have enough CO2 in the atmosphere to prevent an ice age without the implication that CO2 in the atmosphere will warm the earth!

KK was busted and so are you!

No, but stop and think about this a moment, I'll go slow so you don't pass out from all the facts zipping to you through cyber space.

Plants need two things to process the CO2 into O2, one is minerals and water, ie, food stuffs. The other is solar energy. Unbalanced solar energy will mean that they cannot process CO2 as quickly as they should. Now, here's what the hard facts are, the solar energy is lower, this can effect the temperature but it is not the only heat source for our planet. But we'll digress from that for a moment. Now, the plants are processing CO2 slower due to the lower solar activity. They process CO2 slower, so less of it is being converted back to O2. Now, are you still with us? Okay, the end result is of course a much higher amount of CO2 in the atmosphere. Now, as for the actual temperature, a lower solar activity can also cause many other adverse effects in the planet, either by default or design, which can create more plate shifting, volcanic activity, less convection, etc.. However, as pointed out to you, we are starting to cool, which the timing fits since it takes a while for the heat to get here, it's slower than light, so we see the effect long before we experience it. Any questions?

How embarassing are your posts?

They are only personal insults.
LOL....this coming from a hypocrite....LOL:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

KK, thanks again.

You guys are busted.

You can't argue that we don't have enough CO2 in the atmosphere to prevent an ice age without the implication that CO2 in the atmosphere will warm the earth!

Busted....I was just saying that your one liners are getting real old, and they are. You made my point for me...again, and again. So go play in your sandbox Chris

An interesting tidbit. The media-hyped United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change report, claiming imminent disaster, was put-out by 52 "scientists", yet 31000 don't believe the hype. Not going to hear about this are you.

Global Warming Petition Project

That site seems a bit sketchy... though I'm sure changing the chemical equation of our planet will not have any bad results, only good results.

The chemical composition can't change, what's here is here already, we cannot make something new from thin air. All we are doing is changing a small portion of those chemicals into other forms, and when I say small it's actually tiny in comparison to the size of the planet as a whole. Nature changes, that is how it works, that is how life changes as well, without drastic changes once in a while nothing ever gets better.

um, ...we are changing the equation - you can do that with the same building blocks... you know what a chemical change is, right? Like when you burn some things? Your use of the word 'tiny' is subjective. Also, while drastic changes CAN be good - they can also be BAD. We are initiating changes without any ability to control them in the one ecosystem we all share. In normal circumstances nobody would be idiotic enough to do this ("Hey Bob, let's inject this untested compound into our bloodstream, it MIGHT make us super strong"), but I suppose in this case humanity has more important concerns like making money, or killing each other.

You guys are busted.

Busted....I was just saying that your one liners are getting real old, and they are. You made my point for me...again, and again. So go play in your sandbox Chris

Right....

I have posted plenty of facts. But GW deniers ignore the facts.

Last edited:
You guys are busted.

Right....

I have posted plenty of facts. But GM deniers ignore the facts.

Oh, like ignoring that fact that everything exhales CO2 and inhales O2, except plant which do the opposite? Like those facts?

Right....

Oh, like ignoring that fact that everything exhales CO2 and inhales O2, except plant which do the opposite? Like those facts?

No, he doesn't. they don't gel with Sir Albert's agenda.

You guys are busted.

Right....

Are these the dealerships that closed?:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back