Funny Google Search

It's funnier if you go to Google and type in 'chimp' and press the 'I'm feeling lucky' button

Originally posted by jtfielding
It's funnier if you go to Google and type in 'chimp' and press the 'I'm feeling lucky' button

Except one is reality in truth while the other was something just setup by a bunch of Bush haters.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Except one is reality in truth while the other was something just setup by a bunch of Bush haters.

No - one is a manifestation of typical American ignorance, insularity, low self esteem and a good demonstration of how American sheep can be programmed to hate on will and the other is a good factual observation...

Originally posted by jtfielding
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Except one is reality in truth while the other was something just setup by a bunch of Bush haters.

No - one is a manifestation of typical American ignorance, insularity, low self esteem and a good demonstration of how American sheep can be programmed to hate on will and the other is a good factual observation...

It has nothing to do with hate! It doesn't take you to a page made by anyone! There are simply no results to the search and google offers a sensible alternative based on the search criteria.

The one about Bush was done so by many users getting together to make that site the first in rankings based on the search term "chimp".

Get over it.

Actually you are correct. Albeit backwards, true nontheless.

One IS a manifestation of typical American ignorance, insularity, low self esteem and a good demonstration of how American sheep can be programmed to hate...

Better take down that poster of Michael Moore. I think its staring at you.

Forum List

Back