Funny Fox stuff

Vast LWC

<-Mohammed
Aug 4, 2009
New York
Every major news source is running some variation of the news that jobless claims have gone down as a headline story on their websites...

Except for FoxNews.

What is Fox's top headline on thier site?

Where was the Mainistream Media?

If you only followed the mainstream media in 2009, you might have missed some of the biggest stories of the year.

You can't make this stuff up. :lol:

In my "Fair and Balanced" humble opinion, to be FAIR, CBS News is nothing but a spokesperson for Obama and his gang of thugs. To BALANCE that out, I'd like to say the same thing about NBC. Both stations are fairly well camped out in Obama's back pocket. Fox News, while probably tilted in the exact opposite direction, tends to tell the truth more often then the other News stations and only get attacked because they tell the truth about things and are not puppets for Obama. That's all I have to say about that...

Whoopdee fucking doo! CNN's top headlines are ATT dropping Eldrick Woods and Australia ringing in the new year. What's your fucking point?

• Banned
Whoopdee fucking doo! CNN's top headlines are ATT dropping Eldrick Woods and Australia ringing in the new year. What's your fucking point?

Really? You don't see the irony here?

Do I really have to explain it? :cuckoo::cuckoo:

See defense of a news station that proved in court they could lie at will without repercussion.

Lying is a right wing right in their minds

Really? You don't see the irony here?

Do I really have to explain it? :cuckoo::cuckoo:

I get what you're going for, but you failed.

Every major news source is running some variation of the news that jobless claims have gone down as a headline story on their websites

This statement simply was not true when you posted it. Unless CNN is not a major news source.

Forum List

Back