Funny Clip showing conservative hypocrisy

Soory food stamps and welfare aren't help they're a damn trap. the longer you stay on them the less likely you are to ever get off.

Oh and get yourself a dictionary and find out what hypocrisy means.

Last edited:
Soory food stamps and welfare aren't help they're a damn trap. the longer you stay on them the less likely you are to ever get off.

Oh and get yourself a dictionary and find out what hypocrisy means.

hy·poc·ri·sy (hĭ-pŏk'rĭ-sē)
n. pl. hy·poc·ri·sies
1.The practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues that one does not hold or possess; falseness.

He professes to have a virtue of self reliance, which he does does not possess. Go get yourself a fucking dictionary.

As far as you food stamps, they sure helped me when my family needed them. We had them 10 yrs ago when we fell on hard times. They fed us for 6 months, now I am happy to pay my taxes to help other get through a bad time.

Good job now proove he doesn't do self reliance. Or do you think the man is still on welfare and food stamps tool?

Good job now proove he doesn't do self reliance. Or do you think the man is still on welfare and food stamps tool?

Prove he doesn' t DO self reliance. Nice. The point of the video is to prove how simple minded he is. You, have done a fine job of proving how simple minded you are. He is claiming that he was self reliant and he "pulled himself up by his bootstraps" while in the same sentence, admitting he accepted government help. All while arguing against it.

Ever been on welfare and food stamps? Obviously not. If you had you'd know that the only way to ever get off is through perserverance and self reliance. Welfare steals your damn soul if you stay on it long enough. Welfare does to the human spirit what vampires-if they really existed - do to the human body. Sucks it dry.

Unfortunately I have to go to bed. However, refer to my previous post. He stated in the same sentence that he had welfare and food stamps and that nobody ever helped him. While argueing against food stamps. I cannot believe you are taking that side of the argument.

Unfortunately I have to go to bed. However, refer to my previous post. He stated in the same sentence that he had welfare and food stamps and that nobody ever helped him. While argueing against food stamps. I cannot believe you are taking that side of the argument.

:eusa_eh: Do you know how many people never get food stamps or welfare when they need it? Do you realize why? It's not just simply saying "I need help" ...

Ever been on welfare and food stamps? Obviously not. If you had you'd know that the only way to ever get off is through perserverance and self reliance. Welfare steals your damn soul if you stay on it long enough. Welfare does to the human spirit what vampires-if they really existed - do to the human body. Sucks it dry.

Let me answer your question with a question; have you ever been on welfare or food stamps? If not, how do you know what they do to people? If not, you are as clueless as the next person who has never needed a little help to get through a rough time.

Now let's assume you have been. Obviously you are no longer, so being on welfare and food stamps actually helped you get through a rough time. Any way you answer this, you lose.

If you want to know what is really wrong about welfare, I'll tell you what I think. I think it is stupid that when someone is on welfare (they don't get much), that if they take a part-time job, they lose in welfare the amount that they earn. Basically, they are being told not to better themselves. Most on welfare can't just get a great paying job right away to get off of welfare. They need training, whether it be through education or on the job training, and it takes time. But the way welfare programs are set up, they keep people from trying to better themselves.

Someone admitting they accepted assistance does not make them a hypocrite, period.

Saying that nobody helped you out in the same sentence in which you admit you accepted assistance makes you a flaming idiot at the very least.

Not really, welfare and food stamps requires actual work to get, you don't just ask for it and then get it handed to you. Ever notice that all those people who complain about not getting "enough" help are too damned lazy to even do that?

Someone admitting they accepted assistance does not make them a hypocrite, period.

Saying that nobody helped you out in the same sentence in which you admit you accepted assistance makes you a flaming idiot at the very least.

Not really, welfare and food stamps requires actual work to get, you don't just ask for it and then get it handed to you. Ever notice that all those people who complain about not getting "enough" help are too damned lazy to even do that?

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back