Funny but true

Carville has denied saying it, via his representatives.

Of course his office denied it. After the old "taken out of context" ruse, denial is the favored MO. Considering the history of current-day Dems employing such maneuvers, why should anyone believe such a denial?

Of course his office denied it. After the old "taken out of context" ruse, denial is the favored MO. Considering the history of current-day Dems employing such maneuvers, why should anyone believe such a denial?

LMAO First you imply that proof of it being truth is that he hasn't denied it. Now you say of course he denied it and his denial means nothing. You are desperately clinging to a lifeboat that don't float. Too funny.

Last edited:

I know it's ridiculously difficult for people like you to have your complete and utterly lunacy debunked and actually accept the truth. Love how you move the goalposts too. First it's the person calling you out on your lies has to prove it rather than you. Then when that happens, then they have to prove he denied it for some odd reason as though every false thing said has to be denied or it's true which is ridiculous, then when that happens it's of course he denied it but now we shouldn't believe the denial.

Run along now. You've already been shown to be posting lies and believing them and not having the ability to accept that they are lies. Go away now. Bye, bye. Thanks for playing.

There is a lot of truth in humor

And one picture is worth a billion words :ack-1:

View attachment 44834
11745909_695660630567118_6219284130398763567_n.png

You've already been shown to be posting lies and believing them and not having the ability to accept that they are lies.

Please post the evidence of your contentions.

As to the logic of your denial -

"Oh dear. There is a claim that Jim said something. Jim's office - not Jim himself mind you - denies it. Ergo, Jim did not say it.":laugh:

You've already been shown to be posting lies and believing them and not having the ability to accept that they are lies.

"Oh dear. There is a claim that Jim said something. Jim's office - not Jim himself mind you - denies it. Ergo, Jim did not say it.":laugh:

The evidence that he didn't say it has already been posted. It isn't my fault if you don't have the ability to comprehend it.

The evidence that he didn't say it has already been posted. It isn't my fault if you don't have the ability to comprehend it.

That his office denies he said it is no evidence that he didn't say it.

That his office denies he said it is no evidence that he didn't say it.

The evidence has already been posted that the didn't say it. Of course, you are more than welcome to prove he did. Some idiotic meme saying he did isn't proof.

The evidence has already been posted that the didn't say it.

What evidence is that? Please post a link to his denial.

Already done. Read the thread. Please post actual evidence of him saying that and not some stupid meme. You are starting to bore me.

No, it is not done. Your English skills are apparently lacking. Post a link to Carville denying the statement.

I imagine you are quite bored, since you are unable to comply.

Already done. Read the thread. Please post actual evidence of him saying that and not some stupid meme. You are starting to bore me.

No, it is not done. Your English skills are apparently lacking. Post a link to Carville denying the statement.

Post proof that he said it. That's how it works. You put that up here as the truth. So prove it's true. If you can't do that, then you are boring and I'm moving on.

Post proof that he said it. That's how it works. You put that up here as the truth. So prove it's true. If you can't do that, then you are boring and I'm moving on.

The fact that his office denied it and not he himself leaves little reason to believe he did not say it, leaving him free to blame his office for an inaccuracy over what may well have been a private conversation.

You DO realize that Snopes lists this matter as "Undetermined", yes?

The fact that his office denied it and not he himself leaves little reason to believe he did not say it, leaving him free to blame his office for an inaccuracy over what may well have been a private conversation.

You do realize that there is no proof he actually said it, yes?

That does not in any way mean he did not say it.

That does not in way mean he did. See how that works? If you can't prove it happened, it's likely a load of BS.

That does not in way mean he did. See how that works? If you can't prove it happened, it's likely a load of BS.

I cannot prove Obama had a cigarette today, but it's pretty likely that he did. The guy's been chewing Nicorette for 7-8 years now.

I cannot prove Obama had a cigarette today, but it's pretty likely that he did. The guy's been chewing Nicorette for 7-8 years now.

When you post something as a fact, you should have something to back it up. You don't. Therefore, it's likely not true. It's as simple as that.

Forum List

Back