Funny but true Email I got

Remembering that despite all the above, he's STILL an improvement over what we had, perhaps?

-----------------------
You might have a point there, Skippy....

Exposing so many tax evaders in his own party, in such a short time, is damn good work....

Obama just might be able to clean up the scum from the Democratic party in his first term at this rate.....I cheer him on.....

Alpha, what happened to:

Alpha1 said:
I've had it

I'll be over at JPP from now on...I'm just tired of the clown in charge moving posts all over the damn board at his whim for no reasonable purpose ........I know its silly...it just pisses me off for some reason....Adios...

Hey, Alpha1, why don't you post your lame chain e-mails at board you want to be at?

I mean, didn't you cry about the MODs here like 2 weeks ago and say you were leaving this board?

I seem to remember you starting a thread about that ...

Wow...was that only 2 weeks ago.....?

I'm flattered you noticed,... you must have missed me....

I think it would be a sin not to do my very best to educate you....:razz:

Nah, I didn't miss you. It's just that most people wait a lot longer than 2 weeks to come back to a site they "left" especially when they do so by creating a thread and announcing it like a dramatic little gurl ... so you kinda stuck out.

I notice no one has addressed the litany of mistakes and missteps made by the Obama administration it only his first weeks detailed in the original post...only deflect, deflect, deflect.

Because the email that OP tries to pass off as original statements have been beaten to death several times on this board already.

If these statement have been beaten to death then the Bush stuff has been smashed to sub-atomic particles, pounded into a black hole and sucked into another dimension, and yet never complaint one when that is posted. Ironic? I think so.

Hey, Alpha1, why don't you post your lame chain e-mails at board you want to be at?

I mean, didn't you cry about the MODs here like 2 weeks ago and say you were leaving this board?

I seem to remember you starting a thread about that ...

Wow...was that only 2 weeks ago.....?

I'm flattered you noticed,... you must have missed me....

I think it would be a sin not to do my very best to educate you....:razz:

Nah, I didn't miss you. It's just that most people wait a lot longer than 2 weeks to come back to a site they "left" especially when they do so by creating a thread and announcing it like a dramatic little gurl ... so you kinda stuck out.

Thats funny stuff....I just went back to that old thread ...I never realized it caused all that fuss...even some agreeing with me.....some just don't get it...if its been in the news during the past 48 hours.......ITS A CURRENT EVENT no matter what the topic....

If these statement have been beaten to death then the Bush stuff has been smashed to sub-atomic particles, pounded into a black hole and sucked into another dimension, and yet never complaint one when that is posted. Ironic? I think so.

Which Bush stuff? And I'll tell you if I believe exactly what you said on said stuff.

Which Bush stuff? And I'll tell you if I believe exactly what you said on said stuff.

Robert, you are not old. So, why do you want to go back? Like Obama, you should be focusing on the future, not the past.

Robert, you are not old. So, why do you want to go back? Like Obama, you should be focusing on the future, not the past.

Do you really think having having a major part of your administration run by regurgitated clowns from the Clinton Administration is looking to the future...???
Can the US really spend our way to prosperity....Dims have been saying the opposite for 100 years....they usually say we can tax our way to prosperity....

Forum List

Back