Funny 'Bout How Libs No Longer Recognize The Value Of The 2nd Amendment...

I'm old enough to remember when libs were firebrands shouting "off the pigs"...

but now, after 40-50 years have passed, libs want to totally put their trust in those same pigs to keep 'em safe...

the pigs are still pigs... so what has changed...?

Funny that you are dumb enough to think all liberals want to outlaw guns in this country.

Funny in a sad pathetic kinda way.

funny that you are totally clueless with no sense of the landscape...

funny in a scary way...

What landscape, anyone with the tiniest brain knows that every liberal person isn't out to get all your guns. Hell I bet some liberals even hunt. Shocker I know.

Funny that you are dumb enough to think all liberals want to outlaw guns in this country.

Funny in a sad pathetic kinda way.

funny in a scary way...

What landscape, anyone with the tiniest brain knows that every liberal person isn't out to get all your guns. Hell I bet some liberals even hunt. Shocker I know.

wow... news flash... some liberals even hunt...!

unfortunately, the few libs who hunt refuse to acknowledge and/or accept the fact that the Second Amendment has absolutely nothing to do with shooting ducks or deer...

and yeah... most all libs would love nothing more than to confiscate all guns from law-abiding citizens...

eta: Senator Diane Feinstein's own words:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3DKuN2ey80"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3DKuN2ey80[/ame]

Last edited:

funny in a scary way...

unfortunately, the few libs who hunt refuse to acknowledge and/or accept the fact that the Second Amendment has absolutely nothing to do with shooting ducks or deer...

and yeah... most all libs would love nothing more than to confiscate all guns from law-abiding citizens...

prove that statement. I see a lot of people on both sides writing stupid things about the other side on this forum, without a shred of proof.

Hell, even Obama hasn't said or even hinted that he's going to try to get everyone's guns.

NO ONE EVER is gonna try go door to door and get all your guns . YOU are a fruit loop.

prove that statement. I see a lot of people on both sides writing stupid things about the other side on this forum, without a shred of proof.

Hell, even Obama hasn't said or even hinted that he's going to try to get everyone's guns.

NO ONE EVER is gonna try go door to door and get all your guns . YOU are a fruit loop.

you missed my eta...

here... I'll post it again...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3DKuN2ey80]Dianne Feinstein caught in a lie - YouTube[/ame]

so... what say you now, JTF...?

I'd like to have an apology from you for having called me a fruit loop, but I 'spect that's too much to expect...

Last edited:

you missed my eta...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3DKuN2ey80]Dianne Feinstein caught in a lie - YouTube[/ame]

I'd like to have an apology from you for having called me a fruit loop, but I 'spect that's too much to expect...

proves my point. one nut wanted to do it, but she couldn't.

Notice I didn't say anything about no one would never want to take your guns. I merely said they wouldn't .

She can shit in one hand and wish in the other, doesn't mean a damn thing.

There will NEVER come a day in this country when the government goes door to door to collect guns.

you missed my eta...

proves my point. one nut wanted to do it, but she couldn't.

Notice I didn't say anything about no one would never want to take your guns. I merely said they wouldn't .

She can shit in one hand and wish in the other, doesn't mean a damn thing.

There will NEVER come a day in this country when the government goes door to door to collect guns.

ummm... direct quote from you: "NO ONE EVER is gonna try go door to door and get all your guns ."

I refuted that with a clip that clearly quoted Senator Feinstein's intentions...

Senator Feinstein is a long-standing Democrat member of the Senate, which has a Democrat majority...

we have a Democrat president... who has, in the past, indicated his antipathy towards gun ownership...

we have a barely-held Republican-majority House of Representatives... full of weaselly fuckers ready to cave into whichever way the wind blows...

so I have no hope for the prospects that the intent of the Second Amendment will be upheld...

Last edited:
OP- Total Pubcrappe- you mean rational, updated, constitutional, intelligent 2nd amengment- not fear mongered idiotic 2nd amendment...

The NRA is RUN by idiot greedy gun manufacturers...dupes of the greedy rich.

OP- Total Pubcrappe- you mean rational, updated, constitutional, intelligent 2nd amengment- not fear mongered idiotic 2nd amendment...

The NRA is RUN by idiot greedy gun manufacturers...dupes of the greedy rich.

you obviously don't know shit from shinola regarding the intent of the Second Amendment...

's okay... you're not alone... there's plenty of head-up-the-ass dumb fuckers just like you... :)

Personally, I like alligator moats and fire pits and drawbridges. Electric fences work well...

The difference is, those things are fantasies. So-called "assault weapons" have been used by business owners in riots, such as the one that occurred after the Rodney King verdict, to defend their property from looters. That is precisely the kind of weapon needed in such a situation. Only an idiot expects the police to show up.

but now, after 40-50 years have passed, libs want to totally put their trust in those same pigs to keep 'em safe...

The Libs are the Pigs. They're the ones running things

So we should be more like who?

Timothy McVeigh? David Koresh?

You missed the Feinstein video one post prior to yours, didn't you?

Forum List

Back