Funny 'Bout How Libs No Longer Recognize The Value Of The 2nd Amendment...

bayoubill

aka Sheik Yerbouti...
Dec 30, 2008
Cajun Country
I'm old enough to remember when libs were firebrands shouting "off the pigs"...

but now, after 40-50 years have passed, libs want to totally put their trust in those same pigs to keep 'em safe...

the pigs are still pigs... so what has changed...?

Last edited:

but now, after 40-50 years have passed, libs want to totally put their trust in those same pigs to keep 'em safe...

zzzzzzzzzzz

you should stick to swapping has been stories with tinydancer

Well, we can still keep ourselves reasonably safe without machine guns with 30-100-round magazines.

machine guns aren't available to the general public...

and they aren't particularly effective for defensive purposes, anyhow...

but semi-auto guns with large-capacity mags are helpful in a situation where you're facing a lawless hoard... which could happen at a moment's notice in an urban environment...

zzzzzzzzzzz

you should stick to wishing you still had the capacity to fully satisfy your life partner... assuming you have one...

Well, we can still keep ourselves reasonably safe without machine guns with 30-100-round magazines.

but semi-auto guns with large-capacity mags are helpful in a situation where you're facing a lawless hoard... which could happen at a moment's notice in an urban environment...

No shit, Sherlock.

zzzzzzzzzzz

you should stick to wishing you still had the capacity to fully satisfy your life partner... assuming you have one...

tissue?

maybe tiny will regale you with the time she almost blew *jimi*'s van driver before she faceplanted into a urinal.

that'd be cool, bro :thup:

No shit, Sherlock.

w00t...! you heard here first...

flamin' lib Lakhota agrees that citizens should be able to have semi-auto weapons with large-capacity mags in order to protect themselves... :)

just stay under your bed and pray :lol:

Funny that you are dumb enough to think all liberals want to outlaw guns in this country.

Funny in a sad pathetic kinda way.

zzzzzzzzzzz

tissue?

maybe tiny will regale you with the time she almost blew *jimi*'s van driver before she faceplanted into a urinal.

that'd be cool, bro :thup:

before now, I had no reason to think you're a jerk, del...

why do you insist on being a jerk...? I mean, what's the point...?

Funny that you are dumb enough to think all liberals want to outlaw guns in this country.

Funny in a sad pathetic kinda way.

funny that you are totally clueless with no sense of the landscape...

funny in a scary way...

Jesus will protect us.

I love Jesus, even though I'm not a Christian...

but, from what I've read, I think he'd want us to look out for ourselves and everyone around us... which is the point of the 2nd Amendment...

Really...?

slavery-jesus.jpg

just stay under your bed and pray :lol:

I've hesitated to say this, hoping for something to tell me different...

but, geez, del... you really are one dumb-shit motherfucker...

Forum List

Back