Funny as hell!

uscitizen

May 6, 2007
My Shack
All the partisan views on here. It is all Obama's fault, It is all the republicans fault! all the Dems fault.

Heck it is all of their fault, but mostly congresses, both sides. The president is not their leader per sie.
If they cannot do this without his handholding and cheerleading then they every one need to go.

But the kneejerk partisan reactions on here based on posts is funny.
Thanks for the humor Guys, just sorry you miss reality by a mile.

All the partisan views on here. It is all Obama's fault, It is all the republicans fault! all the Dems fault.

Heck it is all of their fault, but mostly congresses, both sides. The president is not their leader per sie.
If they cannot do this without his handholding and cheerleading then they every one need to go.

Soo.. You don't think Obama's much help either.. Huh....:lol:

Last edited:
Sure the hell is, or at least it would be if the situation was not Dire and calling for Rational People.

Excuse me? The President is not their Leader Per Sie? He is the Countries leader, It is his job to Submit a budget to congress, It is his Job to lead us to a compromise when one is needed.

It sure is, In particular the people who amuse Me are those on the left who try and Blame our Problems on all Bush, and those on the Right who act like it was all the fault of Democrats, and Republicans were not right there the whole damn time.

I keep saying this, because I think it is true. The only answer to our Problems is to some how change the system to take the Drive to worry about the next election out of the equation. Through Term limits, or something else. We must create and environment where our leaders will choose what is right for America long Term, and not just what feels good and gets you re-elected right now.

one way or another.

Soo.. You don't think Obama's much either.. Huh....:lol:

No I don't. Why I keep saying he is a third Bush term.

Excuse me? The President is not their Leader Per Sie? He is the Countries leader, It is his job to Submit a budget to congress, It is his Job to lead us to a compromise when one is needed.

submit a budget yes, lead a compromise no, that is still congresses job he is just to pass or veto a law passed by congress.

show me in the constitution where it says the president is supposed to be involved in congress's business.

Last edited:
show me in the constitution where it says the president is supposed to be involved in congress's business.
It doesn’t.

With regard to the debt ceiling, for example, this is Congress’ issue alone, they created the law in 1939, they can repeal it. The Executive’s role is to act only as a final check on Congress before proposed legislation becomes law.

This notion of the president as ‘leader’ is a Constitutional aberration.

Another funny aspect is some of those blaming this on Obama are the same ones that complain he has too much power.
And they are blameing congresses failings on him becuase he is not grabbing more power than the constitution allows him.

Irrational rationalizations to justify partisanship.

Maybe we should start of by saying something nice about the other side.

Okay, I'll start. For me the other side is the lib/dem side, who I think are well intentioned people who want to improve the lot in life for the most number of Americans who have the least.

nice, I'm not sure I'm the other side but,,,,I think conservatives are well meaning people as well and that they belive that the best help is helping yourself not by the government. And change is not always for the better.

Let's dump Obama nd Boehner, I bet we can settle this debt ceiling thing in 20 minutes.

What about Harry & Nancy....

Where's their written plan... ?

At least Republicans have a written plan.. Democrats... duh...

Last edited:
It doesn’t.

With regard to the debt ceiling, for example, this is Congress’ issue alone, they created the law in 1939, they can repeal it. The Executive’s role is to act only as a final check on Congress before proposed legislation becomes law.

This notion of the president as ‘leader’ is a Constitutional aberration.

How utterly absurd. Of course the President is the leader. The procedure is as follows:

The President proposes and the Congress disposes. Obama proposed a budget to Congress and the Senate disposed of it, 97 nays, 0 ayes.

New Topics

Forum List

Back