Funny 911 call

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
My neice, Jaelynn, is quite the little terror. She's like the female version of Dennis the Menace. Cute as a button which is deceiving!

Anyway, a couple of days ago she decides to call 911. Here's an excerpt of how the call took place:

Emergency Operator: "911 operator, please state your emergency"

Jaelynn: "shut up!" ... and then hangs up on them

Cops returned call and then showed up at their home! Surprisingly, she didn't tell them to shut up too. I say they should have broke out the kids cuffs and taught her a lesson.

jimnyc said:
My neice, Jaelynn, is quite the little terror. She's like the female version of Dennis the Menace. Cute as a button which is deceiving!

Anyway, a couple of days ago she decides to call 911. Here's an excerpt of how the call took place:

Cops returned call and then showed up at their home! Surprisingly, she didn't tell them to shut up too. I say they should have broke out the kids cuffs and taught her a lesson.

Oh wow! True story? How old is she?

jimnyc said:

<center>
phantom070238.jpg

</center>

Forum List

Back