Funniest TV Episode Ever: WKRP Thanksgiving Show

Yes that was hilarious. I recall seeing it. There was another TG show on a sitcom but I can't remember the name of it, only the actor who said the hilarious lines. It was Margo Kidder, after her nutjob attack.

Anyway a family went to thanksgiving dinner at some relatives and these relatives were having something awful like TV dinners for Thanksgiving. Plus, they had a pet turkey they kept outside. Well everyone was there, depressed about the dinner they were going to have when some one rushed in with the bad news that the pet turkey had died, they didn't now how. The turkey pet owners were very upset and after they recovered a little bit, they began discussing funeral arrangements for the dead turkey. Everyone gave their opinion and Margo Kidder gave hers, suggesting cremation for the poor deceased bird. "Cremation", they said? "Yes", she said, "At 350 degrees for 4 hours."

LMAO!

Yes that was hilarious. I recall seeing it. There was another TG show on a sitcom but I can't remember the name of it, only the actor who said the hilarious lines. It was Margo Kidder, after her nutjob attack.

Anyway a family went to thanksgiving dinner at some relatives and these relatives were having something awful like TV dinners for Thanksgiving. Plus, they had a pet turkey they kept outside. Well everyone was there, depressed about the dinner they were going to have when some one rushed in with the bad news that the pet turkey had died, they didn't now how. The turkey pet owners were very upset and after they recovered a little bit, they began discussing funeral arrangements for the dead turkey. Everyone gave their opinion and Margo Kidder gave hers, suggesting cremation for the poor deceased bird. "Cremation", they said? "Yes", she said, "At 350 degrees for 4 hours."

LMAO!
I raised a turkey a few years ago. Named it November.

Ok so use this thread to name other funniest episodes like;
LUCILLE BALL'S
Chocolate factory, wine making, or highrise ledge episodes, Episode from "Soap",
or a good portion of Top Gear UK has had me in tears laughing like the Tri wheel car, the single person fitted car, and the Hospital ambulance challenge.
"Dennis Looks Like a
Registered Sex Offender"
the eleventh episode season 3 of
"Sunny in Philadelphia"
and of course; Seinfeld's abstaining from sex challenge episode.

Last edited:
As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly!!

Damn Funny—reminded me of the Trump campaign in many ways.

Funniest ever…nah although incredibly hilarious. Its Not even the funniest WKRP ever. Funnier was the time Fever and Flytrap got drunk on the air. Meanwhile A pig is painting the lobby while a reporter is there to interview Carlson and the program director….

Forum List

Back