Funniest thing I've read all week

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Larry Elder suggests Obama pays for his family’s slave history — and snowflakes lose their mind

Talk show host Larry Elder suggests that Obama take all of his millions he made from his book deals and such and pay money for slave reparations because on his fathers side there were slave sellers and on his mother's side were slave owners.

Of course, Obama is the wrong skin color to be a target for such things and he is in the wrong party.

Snowflakes have begun melting in record numbers it seems after this story broke.

their rules apply to others. suggesting they play by their own rules has never really sat well with many liberals.

their rules apply to others. suggesting they play by their own rules has never really sat well with many liberals.

Obama is free to make as much money as he wishes while not sharing it with the poor, and start as many wars as he can muster, but in the end, he will still wind up with a Nobel Peace Prize and be renown as an advocate for black folk.

Hilarious.

Obama is free to make as much money as he wishes while not sharing it with the poor, and start as many wars as he can muster, but in the end, he will still wind up with a Nobel Peace Prize and be renown as an advocate for black folk.

Hilarious.
strange world.

honestly i don't care what he does with his money. he made it, he can spend it. kinda how it should work for all of us.

Hilarious.

I don't think he was much of an advocate for black folks.

Larry Elder suggests Obama pays for his family’s slave history — and snowflakes lose their mind

Talk show host Larry Elder suggests that Obama take all of his millions he made from his book deals and such and pay money for slave reparations because on his fathers side there were slave sellers and on his mother's side were slave owners.

Of course, Obama is the wrong skin color to be a target for such things and he is in the wrong party.

Snowflakes have begun melting in record numbers it seems after this story broke.

No, I disagree. It would be more charitable for him and Weezie to give the Millions they get since they left.

Hilarious.

no one said he was - only what he will be credited for. :)

we live in strange times.

Hilarious.

Did you miss the last 8 years of his presidency?

Black people shot and killed people. Shot cops as well. What did he blame it on? The system. Not the murderers. Pathetic

Hilarious.
strange world.

honestly i don't care what he does with his money. he made it, he can spend it. kinda how it should work for all of us.

The point is, those that covet the rich are all Dims it seems, but you will never hear them complain of how rich Dims like Obama or Soros become, they will always stand with them.

Hilarious.

What exactly did he do for black people as opposed to for all Americans?

Hilarious.
strange world.

The point is, those that covet the rich are all Dims it seems, but you will never hear them complain of how rich Dims like Obama or Soros become, they will always stand with them.
no i get it.

most people do either stand behind "their side" or at least not bitch at it as much as they do the other. myself included.

Hilarious.

What exactly did he do for black people as opposed to for all Americans?
adopted trayvon.

Forum List

Back