Funniest Line In Most Serious Post

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
at least that I've run across this morning:

Re: Pop Quiz - Andy McCarthy - The Corner on National Review Online

Re: Pop Quiz [Andy McCarthy]
Thanks, Cliff. For those interested in more on the al-Haramain case, I wrote about it here last summer.

I think it's worth noting that Rush Limbaugh, the infamous crazy-person to whom, according to the president, we listen only at our great peril, has been saying for weeks that Obama would adopt Bush's national-security policies — especially in the area of secrecy — because Obama wants to take advantage of these very policies. Where does Rush come up with this nutty stuff? ...

...Suffice it to say, it's nice to have the power to keep secret things that should be kept secret, but we will be revealing much more than it is safe to reveal because, if we don't, judges will be springing jihadists left and right. Ostensibly to avoid this dilemma, expect the Obama administration to start transferring detainees to countries where they will be free to rejoin the jihad — like the administration has done with the terrorist Binyam Mohammed.

Our troops and intelligence agents have done a remarkable job of routing al Qaeda where we've let them. The war and our security are being lost in Washington.

Like I've been telling anyone who would listen.

The sins of the previous imperial POTUS's become SOP for their successors.

And every boss before going back for two centuries in this country and far longer in most others. You can't fight a war if the enemy knows everything you are going to do, hence a certain amount of blabbermouth containment has to be done in time of war.

And every boss before going back for two centuries in this country and far longer in most others. You can't fight a war if the enemy knows everything you are going to do, hence a certain amount of blabbermouth containment has to be done in time of war.

The Dems never had any intention of reversing Bush's policies when it came to national security. I've been saying this for a long time now. They just allowed the fringe members of the party to use it as a rallying call and a jab at Bush. Even some Republicans joined in without really understanding the ramifications of removing these policies.

It really is quite simple to understand. Upon Obama's being elected, he was filled in on national security issues. Then he said; "Oh, now I understand why we need these policies. I guess we better keep these policies in place."

Lave him two clusterfuck wars and he is supposed to crate miracles out of the pile of crap that was left.

Bush announced a coupld of years before he left office that he would not end the wars during his term.

The reason being is NO MATTER WHEN we leave Iraq and Afganistan they will be completely fucked up for years to come.

It is why those of us who KNEW this screamed so loud when he wanted to Go into Iraq based on lies.

These places are superpower killers. There is not alot you can do to improve the places because the people there are so bent on not living together.

It was a huge mistake to go in and not just rout out the taliban and then leave. Instead The idiot Bush wanted Iraqs oil and screwed us all for a generation.

Lave him two clusterfuck wars and he is supposed to crate miracles out of the pile of crap that was left.

Bush announced a coupld of years before he left office that he would not end the wars during his term.

The reason being is NO MATTER WHEN we leave Iraq and Afganistan they will be completely fucked up for years to come.

It is why those of us who KNEW this screamed so loud when he wanted to Go into Iraq based on lies.

These places are superpower killers. There is not alot you can do to improve the places because the people there are so bent on not living together.

It was a huge mistake to go in and not just rout out the taliban and then leave. Instead The idiot Bush wanted Iraqs oil and screwed us all for a generation.

Spoken like a true left wing hack. You did manage to get in all the talking points of the left, regardless of not having the facts to back them up. You have been indoctrinated well. Good job.

Forum List

Back