• Raging Bitch

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Flying Dog

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
They have some interesting ones out there.... feel free to add on or just give a shout-out to your favorite!

I have a history of beer favorites, I'm not an expert but...

First Michelob
then Coors
then Rolling Rock
then Corona

I don't even drink beer anymore, except on very rare occasions.....

6855165959_483cd867df_z.jpg

I think my favorite so far is the Polygamy Porter... Park City UT... what a shock!

A couple of years ago, my most favorite singer James Otto was doing one of his Stage It website show and during those shows, the fans watching could send a message to him and James would see it right then and there during his show. Well someone mentioned in one of their messages to him at one point a drink that goes by the name Panther Pis*. I am guessing that it is some kind of alcoholic beverage. That is the only time that I have ever heard of the drink whatever it really is.

God bless you and James always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

It's
A couple of years ago, my most favorite singer James Otto was doing one of his Stage It website show and during those shows, the fans watching could send a message to him and James would see it right then and there during his show. Well someone mentioned in one of their messages to him at one point a drink that goes by the name Panther Pis*. I am guessing that it is some kind of alcoholic beverage. That is the only time that I have ever heard of the drink whatever it really is.

God bless you and James always!!! :) :) :)

Holly
It's a nickname for rot gut produced during the early 1900's, although there is a beer named that now.
attachment_36780198.jpg

They have some interesting ones out there.... feel free to add on or just give a shout-out to your favorite!

First Michelob
then Coors
then Rolling Rock
then Corona

Russian River Brewery has Damnation, Perdition and Blind Pig IPA.

Of course you meant brand names but the list of funny beer names is almost endless.

And by the way- Damnation is damn good beer.

First Michelob
then Coors
then Rolling Rock
then Corona

??
None of that is beer.
That is corporatized rice and corn brew...with a little barley thrown in so it can still be called beer.

First Michelob
then Coors
then Rolling Rock
then Corona

??
None of that is beer.
That is corporatized rice and corn brew...with a little barley thrown in so it can still be called beer.

well I am no connoisseur for sure! Wine is my alcoholic beverage of choice.

Forum List

Back